PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We have disappeared from national sports shows

ahmed

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am not a local and so never watched or listened to Boston sports. I have always gotten my Pats talk fix from national shows. For nearly 20 years Pats have always been a mainstay on sports shows and now they have completely disappeared.

It's shocking given that Cowboys and Steelers always get attention. Same with New York teams, Packers and even 49ers. Do we carry very little national attention now that we suck?

How will that impact the team valuation and therefore Kraft's decision making? I doubt he thought this would happen even if we sucked for a while.

Its deserved. The team is simply irrelevant. Not even good enough to be hated by rivals anymore. Sadly Bill is solely responsible

Many of us have been calling out Bill ever since Brady left but were chastised by the homer Bill ball washers. Those Bill ball washers have gone quiet

Last edited:
If you value their opinion, well, I don't know what to say. As for me, the less said about the team is fine as it's all negative anyway. I was never a person who would rise and fall with the opinions of others dictating what I should believe to be the absolutes about the team. The team has problems, the team is doing what it can with the constraints all teams have to live with. I'm a patient man and a fan of the Pats wherever that takes me. YMMV

Last edited:
Its deserved. The team is simply irrelevant. Not even good enough to be hated by rivals anymore. Sadly Bill is solely responsible

Many of us have been calling out Bill ever since Brady left but were chastised by the homer Bill ball washers. Those Bill ball washers have gone quiet
secret smell GIF

We become the St Helena of the NFL once are games get blacked out.....

That is irrelevant.

Last edited:
I am not a local and so never watched or listened to Boston sports. I have always gotten my Pats talk fix from national shows. For nearly 20 years Pats have always been a mainstay on sports shows and now they have completely disappeared.

It's shocking given that Cowboys and Steelers always get attention. Same with New York teams, Packers and even 49ers. Do we carry very little national attention now that we suck?

How will that impact the team valuation and therefore Kraft's decision making? I doubt he thought this would happen even if we sucked for a while.
That will change when we're picked for Hard Knocks. I think we'll be the highest rated of that series by a mile. Everyone wants to know what goes on behind the curtain in NE and so do I.

after 20 years+ its nice have a few sunday 1 pm games...

just wait til next year, when we hit HBO's Hard Kncks...
I love the 1pm games but I do miss listening to sports shows cover them. Not necessarily because it's informative but because it is entertaining!

nah. Im cool with him coming back.

That will change when we're picked for Hard Knocks. I think we'll be the highest rated of that series by a mile. Everyone wants to know what goes on behind the curtain in NE and so do I.
Except it won't be the Bill Belichick led Patriots they cover.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
That would be itonic. Media and fans finally get to see behind the curtain only for it to be somebody else.

Cant cover anyone but the BB-led Patriots... new coach, no hard knocks

• Interesting
Reactions: sb1
Cant cover anyone but the BB-led Patriots... new coach, no hard knocks
I believe Bill has said they'll never be on hard knocks on his watch.

the only national level stuff i could stand was some of the NFL Network stuff on sirius, but i ditched sirius some time ago

the boston media on TV, radio, print & twitter is mostly a useless cesspool, lacking in even basic entertainment value lol

BB will be fired this off season making them ineligible for the show.

98.5 Sports Hub gets all the local reporters in interviews and they stream.
Agree with them or not and some have agenda it still is worth listening IMO.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back