Welcome to PatsFans.com

Desperate plea from the west coast!

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by 11back, Dec 11, 2012.

1. 11back

11back Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

call me an idiot all u want. i was also very pissed when joe was traded so the f what. maybe im unique but for what ever reason i root for players on our team not our front office. maybe i should rephrase my op. i want the 49ers to win. i also how ever want keap to throw 4 picks fumble 3 times and throw for -45 yards. then repeat in Seattle. even if gire will have to run for 400 yards. that would make me happy. is that better you liberal peices of :enranged:

2. 11back

11back Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol you guys suck. thanks for nothin. keap cant throw a td vs the rams or miami but he lights you guys up! o well. alex will start somewhere. good luck in the playoffs. you guys are as overated as i thought you were.

3. 11back

11back Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

ya. u guys are awesome. good luck vs the nfc in the superbowl.

4. AZBroncoFan

AZBroncoFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Any fan who wants his team to lose a game is a tool. Even the Colt fans who wanted to lose the last few games to ensure their #1 pick are tools. I can't imagine what it must feel like to want your own team to lose because you think one QB is better then the other, especially if your team is playing well and they are a playoff team. That's about as pathetic as I've ever seen. Oh wait, there is 1 thing worse. That would be said fan, going to another teams forum proclaiming his view and trying to express his plea for that other team to destroy his team. I hope you're not in any of our armed forces man. That's all.

5. 11back

11back Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

re for idiot bronkos fans who dont have to play in a pistol offence anylonger. must be nice...

6. wiltondeportes

wiltondeportes Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My thoughts exactly.

7. New England Seahawks

New England Seahawks Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If CK lays an egg vs Arizona and coughs up the NFC West title, you may get your wish. :D

8. PatsFan27

PatsFan27 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dude-holy ****..the guy has a rocket for an arm and if he blows a defensive read, like you imply, he can run like a freaking gazzell and make something out of nothing. He got you guys to the NFC Champ. Game and you're complaining? I know you like Smith but don't fix what isn't broken.