PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak Report on "Big News" [Ron Howard voice: There was no news]

I guess that makes two of you.
I picked this one out just for you...

Loop Trump GIF

Announcing the Lighthouse Turn On Ceremony

Last week Zolak claimed the Gesicki signing was the "first domino" on offense with more to come. Today he says there will be "big news" before tomorrow morning's show. I guess we'll see but I wouldn't hold my breath - it's Zolak after all. There's a chance he knows something, but it's like, a 15% chance at best.
cant breathe season 6 GIF

His My Pillow BFF and he are getting married

maybe they hubs replacing one racist co-host with another?

Actually I DO believe that it will be some kind of Roster move and since there really isn't something out there that would count as being "this big", I'm guessing it's a trade.

My wish before I drop off to sleep is for it to be for Jerry Jeudy and a 2025 5th rounder for a 4th and 6th rounder this year, a 3rd rounder next year next year and Kevin Kevin Harris. Denver gets 4 prospects, the Pats keep their top 3 choices. I'm going to send good thoughts for this one

Patriots will be announcing the signing of Ezekiel Elliot. Most left field, crazy **** they could do, I’d think.

Zolak was convinced the Patriots were going to trade for Brandin Cooks. So let’s take this with a grain of salt. Zolak here things within the organization and jumps to conclusions.

Zolak was convinced the Patriots were going to trade for Brandin Cooks. So let’s take this with a grain of salt. Zolak here things within the organization and jumps to conclusions.

Or maybe he was hammered and didn't actually hear anything.

if my memory is correct did he say something like this last season and nothing major happened ?

He intimated this about a week ago, and nothing materialized.
Of all of the sportstalk folks Zo has the most to offer as he is closest to the Pats, but often he stays silent with Bertram starts his ridiculous conspiracy theories... wish Zolak would be more vocal when that happens. Unfortunately, controversy and nontroversy drives sportstalk radio.

I think he‘s doing fine with Dana.
When I moved to S. Florida years ago, I had an appointment with an insurance agent who sold all kinds of products.
When I entered his office, he's laughing his ass off because he just came from an appointment with a wealthy 70-year-old retired guy and his 35-year-old fiancé who was demanding her future husband fund a $7 million dollar life insurance policy before she would walk down the aisle with the old coot.
The broker's commission was massive and he was laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.

The cost of doing business with certain free agents can be pricey.

boston bruins hockey GIF by NHL

His commision

I'm so ready to be let down today.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back