PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak Report on "Big News" [Ron Howard voice: There was no news]

It’s always fun to check in on this site for any new Pats news, only to find this thread once again being hijacked by the same posters, this time with a riveting argument about ex-Buccaneers tight ends. Did the mods all take the day off?
Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

This is not what happened if you would have actually followed the conversation but it’s typically for som posters to just complain all the time if their hero bb isn’t worshiped in every post
Yeah there are other statements here which you can discuss

Literally no one thinks BB needs to be worshipped. I keep seeing this pop up. It's a myth lmao.

Stop conflating someone saying "I think it's silly to say all the success of the past 2 decades is on Brady and Belichick is exposed without him" with worship. It isn't that, good God lmao. In fact, those same "worshippers" tend to be pretty forward with their frustrations with Belichick.

Ironically, the real issue here is you worshipping this stupid binary of Brady vs. Belichick, whether you'd like to admit to it or not.

The amount of stress you cause yourself contorting your brain around that thesis really ain't worth it lmao.

BIG NEWS!....I got thrown out of a Holiday Inn last night...

(carry on...today's topic du jour.."beating your Agholor puppet for profit and fun""

Zolak getting his yellow jacket?

Literally no one thinks BB needs to be worshipped. I keep seeing this pop up. It's a myth lmao.

Stop conflating someone saying "I think it's silly to say all the success of the past 2 decades is on Brady and Belichick is exposed without him" with worship. It isn't that, good God lmao. In fact, those same "worshippers" tend to be pretty forward with their frustrations with Belichick.

Ironically, the real issue here is you worshipping this stupid binary of Brady vs. Belichick, whether you'd like to admit to it or not.

The amount of stress you cause yourself contorting your brain around that thesis really ain't worth it lmao.
BB deserves worship as much as any other player or coach in sports history. I'll say it. Not a fan of the word worship I like goat better.

BIG NEWS!....I got thrown out of a Holiday Inn last night...

(carry on...today's topic du jour.."beating your Agholor puppet for profit and fun""
hotel motel holiday inn say if your girl starts actin up, then you take her friend
master gee, am I mellow its on you so what you gonna do JOKER i said a hip hop
the hippie the hippie to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop the rock it to the
bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Last edited:
So what was the announcement?

Zolak said it was “a receiver”, but the latest news is that NE isn’t interested in Hopkins, and Denver is not going to trade Jeudy at all to anybody. So… uh… what exactly is Zolak’s news?

is it just me, or does anyone else feel this thread deserves a Richard Dreyfuss voice over narration (narrator in Stand By Me) vs Ron Howard?

Can’t believe how many of you fell for this…

is it just me, or does anyone else feel this thread deserves a Richard Dreyfuss voice over narration (narrator in Stand By Me) vs Ron Howard?
The “Ron Howard voice” note is a reference to the show Arrested Development. Ron Howard directed and narrated it and would often comedically cut in with a brief narration during the show when someone would say or proclaim something. For instance, a character would say “Let’s give it a try and see if we make it”, the scene would immediately cut to the end result with Howard’s voice narrating “They didn’t make it” in a deadpan tone. Hopefully that explains it.

The “Ron Howard voice” note is a reference to the show Arrested Development. Ron Howard directed and narrated it and would often comedically cut in with a brief narration during the show when someone would say or proclaim something. For instance, a character would say “Let’s give it a try and see if we make it”, the scene would immediately cut to the end result with Howard’s voice narrating “They didn’t make it” in a deadpan tone. Hopefully that explains it.
yeah

arrested development = overrated ... a show everyone claims to have watched, but no one actually did watch

richard dreyfuss > ron howard

yeah

arrested development = overrated ... a show everyone claims to have watched, but no one actually did watch

Treat it like a documentary, and give me Eric Idle

yeah

I tried watching it but couldn't get into it. I much preferred Community, even though it wasn't as popular at the time.

But back on topic, I think Morgan Freeman should be the narrator.

Treat it like a documentary, and give me Eric Idle

I tried watching it but couldn't get into it. I much preferred Community, even though it wasn't as popular at the time.

But back on topic, I think Morgan Freeman should be the narrator.
Maybe go the wonder years route... As in I wonder what zo is gonna screw up now... And go with Daniel Stern?

yeah

Everyone has their own tastes. I watched all 3 original seasons way back when, when it was canceled by Fox. One of my favorites. I didn’t care for the fourth season Netflix did, didn’t finish it.

Six seasons and a movie

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back