PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

YouTube TV in the lead for Sunday Ticket (UPDATED: Deal is Official)

Huzzah! I'm already a YouTube TV subscriber so this should hopefully be pretty easy. I've been paying $99 a year for GamePass International + $30ish a season for a few months of a VPN, so if the "real deal" can come in at $100 or so as an add-on then I'll be happy. Wouldn't be shocked if it's $200+ though... Maybe they'll try to make it a monthly fee instead to spread out the charge.
As a YTTV subscriber, I shall await the "special deal" pricing with bated breath. If it was still the Patriots "Golden Age" I'd be more excited but now I'm more interested in being wise with my moolah.

Ya cancel that and get cable or fiber-optic if you have it in you area, dsl is the worst kind of internet and run an ethernet cable to your device.
I have AT&T Fiber and can't recommend it enough. What's great about it is the speed is the same for both upload and download, which is really nice. I've had it for over a year and have never once experienced an outage, which can't be said for the previous service, which went down 2-3 times a year from 4-8 hours at a time.

I live out of market and will need the YouTube version. Any suggestions to make the stream as smooth as possible? I have AT&T internet. The streams I found frustrating for TNF games. Cannot handle another year of frustration. Especially for Pats games.

What level of Internet do you have? It's all well and good to say AT&T Internet, but if it's DSL or Satellite you're not going to get good streaming regardless.
If you've got AT&T Fiber but only 30-40Mbps, then you need to upgrade the level of your internet.

I have a 1G Fiber connection. Watching Amazon or the Pirate Streams, I get a 2-3 second delay in the broadcast compared to watching it OTA. I don't know what Youtube TV will be like, but It will probably be very similar. Which should be good for Out of Market. Just keep in mind that there will be reactions in the Game Day thread before it's broadcast for you.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back