PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You're Bob Kraft. Would you bring in Lamar or?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What do you want next year?

• Mac Jones, Belichick

• Tom Brady 1 year deal, Belichick

• Lamar Jackson, Belichick

• Tom Brady 1 year deal, Sean Payton

• Lamar Jackson, Sean Payton

• Attempt to clear Ray Lewis' name on Patsfans forum

• Ray Lewis killed a guy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bourne Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Yes I'm fully aware most of these scenarios are unrealistic. I want to see what the board thinks.

You're the owner, and want one more run at a Super Bowl. Do you stick with the same and expect different results? Or make bold decisions?

We need a real OC, a real QB, and good groceries to support that QB.

BB's been so out of touch lately, maybe we also need someone to take over his drafting duties.

My choice was there, but why no Zappe choice?

My choice was there, but why no Zappe choice?
I like Zappe.. but I suppose this scenario is with more win-now mode choices. Zappe is probably even further away than Mac from winning a SB, given his even more limited playbook.

I want to move on from BB. I lost faith in him after SB52 and my patience after running Brady out.

I am ready for the next regime.

If I was Kraft I'd tell Bill he has two options. Get a real OC who has a proven pedigree in coaching offense, have someone else be the GM, and make him decide whether his son or Mayo is ready to be DC or move on. Or option 2, he can go as is, but if he doesn't at least make it to the divisional round, he's fired.

Lamar isn't getting out of Baltimore they can just franchise him.

And Kraft can't really fire Belichick now cause if he fires Bill and Bill goes to the Chargers or somewhere and wins a Super Bowl Kraft looks like the biggest idiot in football history who let both his quarterback and coach go and win elsewhere, he picked his side and he basically had to ride it now till Bill says he's done or it gets so bad he has no choice.

Lamar isn't getting out of Baltimore they can just franchise him.

And Kraft can't really fire Belichick now cause if he fires Bill and Bill goes to the Chargers or somewhere and wins a Super Bowl Kraft looks like the biggest idiot in football history who let both his quarterback and coach go and win elsewhere, he picked his side and he basically had to ride it now till Bill says he's done or it gets so bad he has no choice.
I think Kraft would separate himself from the ship if he feels BB is sinking it.
Yes we should have kept Tom over Bill.
I was incredibly wrong.
Maybe Bill is just old and doesn’t have the same fire and fingerprint on the team as in the past.
I think you trade for Payton or Mcvay if you are moving on from BB or you hire an offensive mastermind.
I may make Wes Welker a head coach he is a huge part or that Miami offense.

If I was Kraft I'd tell Bill he has two options. Get a real OC who has a proven pedigree in coaching offense, have someone else be the GM, and make him decide whether his son or Mayo is ready to be DC or move on. Or option 2, he can go as is, but if he doesn't at least make it to the divisional round, he's fired.
I wouldn’t give BB the choice to run it back in 23. If he doesn’t believe that changes to the staff and personnel are necessary let him go now.

I would offer the Chargers whatever they want for Herbert I don’t care if it was 5 1sts and I would sleep like a baby.

I wouldn’t give BB the choice to run it back in 23. If he doesn’t believe that changes to the staff and personnel are necessary let him go now.

The game has changed and BB is stuck in his ways.
Give him a big nest egg.

90% of the reason I don't like Lamar is because my gut instinct from the way he looks is that he is mentally challenged. There I said it lol. I don't really want to root for someone that part of me has pity for. As a patriot fan, the majority of our players are extremely easy to like on a personal level. Very few criminals, dirty players, or just pure arrogant guys have been part of this team for long.

It looks like Bill is not going to catch Shula. Maybe it is time to retire.

This seems like a fair take. You can't tell the man who's done so much for you how to do it but you can certainly put him on notice that if he doesn't get a little more conventional in his operation then the leash gets shorter.

No reason not to want Lamar. He is two weapons in one body, extremely useful when you don't have an offensive coordinator. He can't create his own play with his leg or arm.

That ultimatum needs to be given either way.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back