PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yet another Brady argument thread

He already told them to **** off. He left, they didn’t let him go, he chose to.
Wrong

Beleichick made conditions so crappy after Brady asked for improvements. Specifically WR

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

The past is the past. Let's not rehash all this again. :cool:

Wrong

Beleichick made conditions so crappy after Brady asked for improvements. Specifically WR
Bullsh*t.

BB clearly tried to help by adding N'Keal Harry, Antonio Brown, and Mohamed Sanu but they all failed for various reasons.

But I believe it was Gronkowski's retirement that sunk the 2019 team. He was the GOAT of TE's and his loss tanked the offense and cost the team another super bowl run in 2019 -- the defense was good enough if the offense hadn't collapsed.

It's also notable the 2020 Bucs added back in Gronk and a temporarily sane Antonio Brown to an already good offense which was a dramatically better situation for Brady than the Pats had in 2019 or 2020.

Bullsh*t.

BB clearly tried to help by adding N'Keal Harry, Antonio Brown, and Mohamed Sanu but they all failed for various reasons.

But I believe it was Gronkowski's retirement that sunk the 2019 team. He was the GOAT of TE's and his loss tanked the offense and cost the team another super bowl run in 2019 -- the defense was good enough if the offense hadn't collapsed.

It's also notable the 2020 Bucs added back in Gronk and a temporarily sane Antonio Brown to an already good offense which was a dramatically better situation for Brady than the Pats had in 2019 or 2020.
Hilarious

You painted yourself in the corner by bringing up AB. If BB really wanted to fix the WR deficit he would have never waited until the 11th hour to get AB who he had no idea would be available. AB was a surprise in more ways than one.

Brady had NOBODY after Edelman was hurt. Cam had even less.

Good work.

Wrong

That’s your opinion. The fact is the patriots wanted Brady to stay and he left.

At the end of the day, Krafty had the power to keep Brady here but didn't. He's the guy responsible, and now he is desperate to butt-kiss him with this ceremony.

Hilarious

You painted yourself in the corner by bringing up AB. If BB really wanted to fix the WR deficit he would have never waited until the 11th hour to get AB who he had no idea would be available. AB was a surprise in more ways than one.

Good work.
Bullsh*t again.

You claimed BB didn't try. Nonsense. They dropped Demaryius Thomas from the roster only when AB became available. Josh Gordon also was on the preseason roster and they added Jakobi Meyers.

You are a piece of work. "Triumph of the Will" fan no doubt.

Bullsh*t again.

You claimed BB didn't try. Nonsense. They dropped Demaryius Thomas from the roster only when AB became available. Josh Gordon also was on the preseason roster and they added Jakobi Meyers.

You are a piece of work. "Triumph of the Will" fan no doubt.
I’m sure the patriots tried. I wouldn’t use d Thomas and Josh Gordon’s as this amazing proof of how. The were awful at that point

That’s your opinion. The fact is the patriots wanted Brady to stay and he left.
Facts are that he wanted multi year guaranteed deals and they didnt offer that to him, denied for multiple offseasons in a row leading to the events in 2019. Offering WAY below market value for an elite player is not wanting them

Hilarious

Good work.
Wait, how could he wait until the 11th hour if he had no idea if he was available? This is sub Crawbrady level trolling.

I’m sure the patriots tried. I wouldn’t use d Thomas and Josh Gordon’s as this amazing proof of how. The were awful at that point

My objection to your post was when you said BB p*ssed off Brady by not trying. Obviously false, and if anything BB tried too hard and ended up wasting 1st and 2nd round picks trying to solve the problem. But it all ended in a cascade of failures. Brady had every right to be upset with what that left him with, but I call bullsh*t on you --because I know you know better -- when you claim Brady was p*ssed off because BB didn't try. The problem was that everything BB tried failed -- except for Jakobi, but Brady had checked out in apparent frustration by the time Jakobi emerged.

Last edited:
Facts are that he wanted multi year guaranteed deals and they didnt offer that to him, denied for multiple offseasons in a row leading to the events in 2019. Offering WAY below market value for an elite player is not wanting them
I’m talking about facts, not beliefs or opinions.

usually when your head coach is trying to get rid of you becuase they dont think you have it anymore, its time to go elsewhere and prove him wrong.
No one tried to get rid of him. He chose to tell the Patriots he was leaving before free agency started and said NO when asked if they could do anything to keep him.
He also was colluding with a division opponent shortly after winning a SB while still being under contract. Remember when Miami didn’t have a first round pick?

Of course this thread turns into a pissing match, you guys dont deserve anything nice, take your crap elsewhere this is celebration thread for the goat can we not rehash why he left and all the other BS in just one goddamn thread?

I’m talking about facts, not beliefs or opinions.
you can’t find one report showing the patriots offered Brady 2/50 fully guaranteed, and until you can…the patriots never offered him a market deal. Therefore, they didn’t want him. I’ll even give you a 3 year window from 2017-2019

you can’t find one report showing the patriots offered Brady 2/50 fully guaranteed, and until you can…the patriots never offered him a market deal. Therefore, they didn’t want him. I’ll even give you a 3 year window from 2017-2019
The definition of fact is not what a sportswriter wrote about.
If your standard is that something didn’t happen if it wasn’t leaked to a newspaper and written about you will spend a lot of time looking foolish.

The definition of fact is not what a sportswriter wrote about.
If your standard is that something didn’t happen if it wasn’t leaked to a newspaper and written about you will spend a lot of time looking foolish.
Youre right Ring, every Beat reporter had the same info on the biggest decision in the teams history. Its all heresay

Just like they told you the offense was massively changed from 2021 to 2022, and you wrote that off too. Definitely working for you

My response is "HOW could they". In 2020 they had a $ONE million dollar QB and were STILL at the cap limit. Who would have had to go to pay a $25 million dollar QB with an already depleted roster.

i don't understand WHY people just can't be happy for Tom. Happy that he got paid. Happy that he went to a team with a MUCH better roster. And happy that he won a superbowl there. There was no great conspiracy to get rid of him. It was simply a 18 year string of UNPRECEDENTED success that has simply run out of steam.....FINALLY. If he had come back that year on the upside we MIGHT have won a game or two more. but the more likely downside was he would have ended his career beaten up and with a losing record that would have been worse than the 8-9 record he had to close out his TB career, with a MUCH better roster in the weakest division in the NFL

Face it, his Time in NE had FINALLY run out. He was not going to stay here and be a bridge QB on a total rebuild of a team. His wife wasn't happy here. His relationship with Bill had run its course. Tell my why would he WANT to stay?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back