PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

wow...WHO is going to stop the broncos this year?

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
These guys are making a MOCKERY of the Eagles today....I know their defense is not spectacular) but 49-9 (or something like that) and the game isn't even over yet....WHO is going to stop this team this year? Unless Manning gets hurt...alotta records have very good chance to get to get broken....Friggin Horse toothed Elway has done a good job there...gotta give him credit...

This guy. In the playoffs.

1322547367_peyton.jpg

Peyton is due for another championship. This is the year he gets ring #2. Like Elway, he'll save the best for last

On a more serious note...

They will burn themselves out. Just like the 2007 Patriots did. Just like the 15-1 Packers did in 2011. Just like the 2012 Broncos did.

Peyton will develop noodle arm when the cold weather hits (Watch last years playoff game vs. Ravens for an example of that). At least that's what teams should be hoping for from December-February. This years SuperBowl is in cold New Jersey by the way.

Old Man Winter would be my guess.

I hear you...but not this year I think....The bastid has too many weapons and seems like the team of destiny... (I know...seen this story before)...but this might be the second time he beats the curse...and the Mannung face...:))

This guy. In the playoffs.

1322547367_peyton.jpg

Wait until the mercury drops. Don't forget this year's SB is in NY.

Peyton is due for another championship. This is the year he gets ring #2. Like Elway, he'll save the best for last

So why are we even playing and worried about ATL etc...

have you seen manning come playoffs? yeah...

Talk about team of destiny? 2007 pats ring a bell and did they win it? No

the Eagles defense is historically bad, but that doesn't take away from how good Denver looks for now. brace for the probability Peyton will smash some of the 07 records. That said, I think Big Red and the Chiefs have to get a win against them. Not sure who else, unless the Pats look really different in week 12. Denver has such an easy schedule.

Don't you realize these puke colored lames have the EASIEST schedule in the entire league? Their start to the season couldn't be a bigger illusion.

What's pathetic is that they don't even face a decent defense until week 10 versus the Chiefs.

Also, you should take what the Broncos are doing with a grain of salt. Once again, this is the LEAGUES #1 RANKD EASIEST SCHEDULE. The Patriots schedule when they went 16-0 was ranked #3 HARDEST IN THE LEAGUE. S for anyone else comparing them to the 2007 Patriots, it's straight up disrespectful.

Anyways, to answer your question. They WILL lose 1 or more games to: Chiefs (x2), Cowboys, Chargers (x2), Patriots, Texans, Colts. Maybe if the Redskins get their $h!t together they can win too.

Who will beat Denver? Prolly a decent team, but we wont see that till the Pats. Cake schedule. The Peyton ball washing is going to be unbearable. I see it happening here already. Get up off your knee's, it's embarrassing ;)

I'm particularly interested to see the Broncos @ Colts. The Colts beat down of the 49ers was damn impressive. That should be a good match.

The thing that I hate more than Manning (if that's possible) is seeing #83 in a Bronco uniform. That still burns me up...:mad:

I'm particularly interested to see the Broncos @ Colts. The Colts beat down of the 49ers was damn impressive. That should be a good match.

49ers offense has nothing right now. lot of injuries.

donks have a stupid easy schedule...that said they are playing well. but eagles defense is like a hot dog being thrown down a hallway size vagina - you see what SD did vs them? (not to take anything away from donks)

it's going to take a defensive mastermind to rattle/stop their offense. i wonder where we can find a defensive mastermind??! ...question is most likely if we have a SB run we prob go thru denver...do we wait until then to roll out defensive scheme/game plan so they cant adjust...

Welker is in major FU mode, and manning would love to beat Brady's td Record. I know it's early, but I see these guys gunning for an undefeated season and the 2007 records.

Welker is in major FU mode, and manning would love to beat Brady's td Record. I know it's early, but I see these guys gunning for an undefeated season and the 2007 records.

We don't need ESPN-type ballwashing on here.

Shut up.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back