Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you trade our 1st rd pick for Rosen and Fitzgerald?

• Yes

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 62.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tb12goesinya

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Rosen and Fitzgerald

I think Rosen has potential, but his struggles as a rookie are concerning. Fitzgerald is very long in the tooth and not the player he used to be.

You have to get a solid starter with your first rounder. Or if you think the value is in rounds 2 and 3, you need to trade back and get two starters.

If Rosen plays in 2019, we're screwed anyway, so leave the depreciating asset on the Cardinals books. Fitzgerald is hanging on for one more year and there is no guarantee he will have chemistry with Brady. We've tried Galloway, Ocho Cinco, Wayne, and others later in their careers and seen struggles.

I'd rather they re-sign Hogan to compete for the last WR spot and also draft someone like Deebo Samuel.

There is no way AZ gives away Rosen and Fitz for just pick 32. They would want 32 and probably 97 or a 2020 second round. Either way I say NO! Fitz is going to finish his career in AZ. I believe he has a no trade clause in his contract. Rosen and Fitz for 32 is a bad deal for AZ.

I would trade our first round pick so that we have 2 next year to help pick a 1st round QB.

I would trade our first round pick so that we have 2 next year to help pick a 1st round QB.
Even better if we trade it to a team that thinks they are good, yet end up stinking. That’d be very fascinating : if BB gets a top ten pick in 2020...

Can Larry play TE?

What’s Larry’s cap #. I think it may be to high.

Larry didn't re-sign to be traded.

What’s Larry’s cap #. I think it may be to high.

Signed a one year 11 million dollar deal in January.

I'm more inclined to think they will move up for Hockenson, Fant or even Smith if necessary or out of the round entirely.

I'm more inclined to think they will move up for Hockenson, Fant or even Smith if necessary or out of the round entirely.

Other than the top 5 the mocks are all over the place I the other prospects. If Hockenson drops below 15 I could see them packaging their 1st, 2nd, and a pick next year to move up for him. I think Fant may be off their board after hearing about how bad his relationship with Ferentz was. I think they would sit at #32 for Smith, and I think their board for who they would take at #32 is going to be very short.

Other than the top 5 the mocks are all over the place I the other prospects. If Hockenson drops below 15 I could see them packaging their 1st, 2nd, and a pick next year to move up for him. I think Fant may be off their board after hearing about how bad his relationship with Ferentz was. I think they would sit at #32 for Smith, and I think their board for who they would take at #32 is going to be very short.

BB has never traded a future pick to move up in the draft.

Come on, both of those players for pick #32? Of course I'd do that, but this is a ridiculous hypothetical. There isn't a chance in hell Arizona would agree to this. Rosen himself is probably worth around #32.

I think Hockenson is being hyped too much in the top 15.
He's not a Talent like Kelce or Kittle or Ertz.
He's not worth the trade up.
I would be more than happy with Stenberger Knox and Warring pick any of the 2.

That’s too much to move up. Sure there’s a drop off from TJ to guys like Knox/Sternberger but not worth the draft capital your suggesting.

Y’all need to stop driving up Rosen’s price if you actually want him.

Also: no.

**** it. Let's go full stupid! Hell yes! trade the 1st round pick.

Absolutely not. Why? Because the Cardinals have zero leverage if they take Kyler Murray and every team knows it. Taking two quarterbacks in the top 10 two consecutive years in a row is the type of s**t you do in Madden when you don’t like the quarterbacks attributes and draft another one the following year.

In fact, if they take Kyler Murray, offers should be even lower. The Cardinals keeping two top 10 first round picks at quarterback would be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots