Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Deflating balls (alleged)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Rob Ryan's hair

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just-dropped-by-to-say-this-thread-sucks.jpg

Uhh.. Rae Curruth?? Pretty hard to top that.[/QUO If we are gonna bring up crimes off the playing field, we don't really have far to look. Let's get real.
Uhh.. Rae Curruth?? Pretty hard to top that.
If we are gonna bring up crimes off the playing field, we don't really have far to look. Let's get real, our dude allegedly and most likely killed three people.

Worst crime in the NFL, by far:

NewYorkJets.jpg

Can we delete this stupid thread? The only direction its going to go is down the sewer

Yeah, I was enjoying basking in the glow of winning the first SB in ten years. Silly me.

Until new facts come up re: the alleged deflation story, I don't really want to hear about it.

I was going to start a thread, but this one's close enough.

Obviously, this football thing is a joke whether it happened or not, and not a crime. My thought was to look at the play that made the game and realize, it's only because we have a 6'4" monster of a corner that butler had a chance at all for the interception.

People being babies worrying about deflated balls, wanting to fire belichick, when teams pull illegal stuff in games every week.

The goal line play was designed to be a blatant pick, where one receiver virtually throws one cornerback into the other one, creating space for the TD catch. It's illegal, it's unfair and, as i said, 95% of the cornerbacks get shoved into their team mate creating the sure catch. It's only because Browner is such a monster and probably knew it was a pick play, that his strength over came the illegality and physical advantage.

These weasels sniffing around for balls and cameras need to get penalized everytime they use their big receivers to blatantly break the rules that actually affect the game with these offensive interference picks.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back