PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

Also keep in mind that Indy has no quarterbacks under contract for 2021.

Philip Rivers and Jacoby Brissett will both be free agents.

Between the two of them they used up $46 million of cap space in 2020.
I just found it odd that NE was #4 on the list, despite the fact that they currently have more available space than the #3 team, that’s all.

The two main reasons that Bill received such a piss-poor return for Grop were 1) He deliberately limited the market by not wanting to trade him within the AFC; a bidding war for him was therefore never started, a fact supported by at least two in-the-QB-business AFC teams who said that they were not even AWARE that he was available for trade... and 2) He wanted to do a solid for a buddy at the expense of the t-e-a-m. Don't know which of these derelictions of duty is worse...

Understandable if it was meddling by the owner for the first time in 15 years

I love this guy (green shirt guy. Believe he says we got Larry Bird hes the greatest or something like that)! Real Boston sports fan. Not one of these soft pinkos we gots today. I've working over by the garden and can't believe how much it's changed. Unbelievable, it's like It's own city over there. Grew up across the bridge in Ctown. Absolutely different worlds now.

Last edited:

I love this guy (green shirt guy. Believe he says we got Larry Bird hes the greatest or something like that)! Real Boston sports fan. Not one of these soft pinkos we gots today. I've working over by the garden and can't believe how much it's changed. Unbelievable, it's like It's own city over there. Grew up across the bridge in Ctown. Absolutely different worlds now.

I loved the old Garden rats and all. It had character, flava and home court/ice advantage.

Are those his brothers and sisters? He doesnt look much older than them. Dude doesnt look like he shaves yet.
But he can spin it.
I'm leaning no. He has a few brothers and sisters I believe but they all look alike. Probably some kids at w/e event he was at.
I loved the old Garden rats and all. It had character, flava and home court/ice advantage.
The permanent piss smell and ductwork in the rafters. Obstructed viewing. North End to get a bite to eat before/after. Different world now. Except for the rats lol, plenty of them left.

I'm leaning no. He has a few brothers and sisters I believe but they all look alike. Probably some kids at w/e event he was at.

The permanent piss smell and ductwork in the rafters. Obstructed viewing. North End to get a bite to eat before/after. Different world now. Except for the rats lol, plenty of them left.
North End is still there, biggest rat I ever saw is when I was walking to my car in the lot at the garden, this thing was the size of a small dog, maybe medium dog even, I jumped on the hood of my car when it ran by.

Are those his brothers and sisters? He doesnt look much older than them. Dude doesnt look like he shaves yet.
But he can spin it.
Same take as me. If it weren't for the height, I wouldn't have figured out who was the potential draftee -------- in 2021.

Yeah, visiting teams couldn't leave halftime takeout pizzas lying around the locker room.

North End is still there, biggest rat I ever saw is when I was walking to my car in the lot at the garden, this thing was the size of a small dog, maybe medium dog even, I jumped on the hood of my car when it ran by.
Yea I'm working right near there fixing our great MBTA stations and sneak over to Bovas every so often for some goodies. You should see the rats in the T. Nothing nice and huge.

Would anyone be interested in an all-time draft? Maybe 15 teams/posters? 60 players all together? Starting offense, defense and ST. Few practice squad spots? Little explanation on style for each unit. I think it would be cool to see how the teams look and might do against each other. How said teams were built. Any interest?

Would anyone be interested in an all-time draft? Maybe 15 teams/posters? 60 players all together? Starting offense, defense and ST. Few practice squad spots? Little explanation on style for each unit. I think it would be cool to see how the teams look and might do against each other. How said teams were built. Any interest?
Definitely even though i am not quit sure i get 100% what you mean

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back