PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

Burns, Landry, Sweat, Wino ... Not bad at all for the young guys.

I understand Baltimore got hit as hard as any team this past week but so what. Play the F'n game. Teams knew full well that you might be starting practice squad players a week or two. I mean the NFL has actually done a decent job. It's the teams/players that are in meetings without a mask. NFL hasn't been perfect by far but teams have to buck up and play. Broncos were legit about to start a RB and are starting a practice squad player (Hilton).

What a F'n year though. Holy ****.

I understand Baltimore got hit as hard as any team this past week but so what. Play the F'n game. Teams knew full well that you might be starting practice squad players a week or two. I mean the NFL has actually done a decent job. It's the teams/players that are in meetings without a mask. NFL hasn't been perfect by far but teams have to buck up and play. Broncos were legit about to start a RB and are starting a practice squad player (Hilton).

What a F'n year though. Holy ****.

Agree. Pats basically were set back a month. Baltimore deal with it

The guy who said Cam Newton wasn't an NFL QB, Russell Wilson was a bad pick and had no idea about Lamar Jackson's abilities up until a month before the draft would call Jim Nagy first for a GM job.

I see we're not taking anything serious anymore.

The guy who said Cam Newton wasn't an NFL QB, Russell Wilson was a bad pick and had no idea about Lamar Jackson's abilities up until a month before the draft would call Jim Nagy first for a GM job.

Matt Millen is one of the 3 worst GMs in the history of the sport. Zero credibility.

I would be surprised - but then again it's the Loins so maybe I shouldn't be - if the GM is hired before the HC is this time...No more of this one inheriting the other nonsense...And whoever the new regime is needs to make ridding themselves of the loser Stafford Priority #1...He ain't breaking the Bobby Layne curse, no matter the similarities...

I would be surprised - but then again it's the Loins so maybe I shouldn't be - if the GM is hired before the HC is this time...No more of this one inheriting the other nonsense...And whoever the new regime is needs to make ridding themselves of the loser Stafford Priority #1...He ain't breaking the Bobby Layne curse, no matter the similarities...
Jesus I wouldn't know what to say if Nagy gets a GM job but hey good for him. I don't dislike him Jim or Matt. Just like to mess around. I have a big mouth.

You obviously don't like him bc you stated as much but why don't you like Stafford? Idk I always thought he was pretty good.

Matt Millen is one of the 3 worst GMs in the history of the sport. Zero credibility.
This from Matt Miller. The internet scout from Bleacher Report although he's leaving there soon I believe.

Millen was gods awful. Would have been better picking out a hat and I mean that.

He was president/GM from 2001-2008 I believe?
How about these first round picks ... (18) Backus, (3) Harrington, (2) Charles Rodgers, (7) Roy Williams, (10) Mike Williams, (9) Ernie Sims, (2) Calvin Johnson, Gosder Cherilus

Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong?

Why are you using a link from 6 weeks ago. Talk about crazy logic. Why don't you actually post how many drops people had each on the Pats.

Why are you using a link from 6 weeks ago. Talk about crazy logic. Why don't you actually post how many drops people had each on the Pats.
Hmmmm....apparently I will have to dumb it down for you even more.

If Edelman had 5 at that point and they currently have 10 total as a team, your statement that “most of those” are Harry’s drops is wrong and you are talking out of your ass...again. Math is hard, I know. Did you follow that, cupcake?

Here's NKeal Harry's figures. 40 targets 24 catches for a below average/mediocre 60% catch rate. Extremely poor. And it's not even like it's a low catch rate for higher yardage, it's for only 8 yards a catch.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back