PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
I couldn't believe it when I read it. Unbelievable lol. Such a specific and weird comparison lol.

I want to buy the old nepatdraft site that's been dead for years. I actually wrote for it for a short while. I'm not a writer more my opinion/analysis of who & why someone was a Pats draft target. No luck though. I'll reach out again someday
You should talk to Ian about that....

You'd know I'd help if I had the spare money right now.

jlu52

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Is there a player or two you idolized growing up?
Oh, yes. Reggie White and Julius Peppers.
I'm a bit older than you, my friend. Jim Brown and Dick Butkus are my favorites. Barmore is an absolute pleasure to watch develop. He's very talented and smart.

Zuma

BB Krishna
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm a bit older than you, my friend. Jim Brown and Dick Butkus are my favorites. Barmore is an absolute pleasure to watch develop. He's very talented and smart.
It's funny he mentioned White because he was too young to see him play but one of the best of all time and a great role model.

Brown and Butkus were before my time. I was more into the Red Sox in the 70's when I was a kid...Yaz, Lynn, Rice, Fisk...I idolized those guys. It wasn't until the 80's with Tippet, Vincent Brown, Morgan that I was a big Patriots fan.

Zuma

BB Krishna
PatsFans.com Supporter

confused-no.gif