PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
We just about to post this. I’ve been excited about Wade since the acquisition, but this just augments that. Size, skills & smarts? Hopefully, he can continue to improve. Still a bit of a question mark on where he’ll play, but knowing Bill he’ll probably everywhere unless he develops into a Gilmore type. We’ll see..

We just about to post this. I’ve been excited about Wade since the acquisition, but this just augments that. Size, skills & smarts? Hopefully, he can continue to improve. Still a bit of a question mark on where he’ll play, but knowing Bill he’ll probably everywhere unless he develops into a Gilmore type. We’ll see..
And now this LOL...

Daaaammnn..
That sux for them if it's serious. But yeah...I think Wade could be a real steal. Knowing Bill...he may just throw him in at CB1 against the Dolphins right off the bat. He has all the physical skill to play at a high level.

That sux for them if it's serious. But yeah...I think Wade could be a real steal. Knowing Bill...he may just throw him in at CB1 against the Dolphins right off the bat. He has all the physical skill to play at a high level.
I think I heard this evening that they were both ACLs.

And now this LOL...

Not only that, but they lost Nigel Warrior, whom they had ahead of Wade, to the Seahawks. And he's been IRed by the Seahawks.

All that being said, their secondary is still plenty deep. They have Jimmy Smith, Marlon Humphrey, Anthony Averrett, Tavon Young and Chris Westry. So they went from excellent to good due to the injury to Peters.

Edwards is the 3rd RB they've lost before the season has even started..

Last edited:
Unfiltered's 2021 Patriots Predictions

Fred KirschPaul PerilloMike DussaultErik Scalavino
Patriots MVP Matt Judon Mac Jones Damien Harris Mac Jones
Offensive Player of The Year Mac Jones Jonnu Smith Jakobi Meyers Jonnu Smith
Defensive Player of the Year Matt Judon Dont'a Hightower Adrian Phillips Matt Judon
Rookie of the Year Christian Barmore Christian Barmore Christian Barmore Rhamondre Stevenson

Breakout Performer Josh Uche Jakobi Meyers Josh Uche Kyle Dugger
Best Veteran Newcomer Matt Judon Matt Judon Jonnu Smith Trent Brown
Best Sleeper Joejuan Williams J.J. Taylor Yodny Cajuste Malcom Perry
Most Improved Joejuan Williams Devin Asiasi Josh Uche Devin Asiasi
Practice Squad Impact Nick Folk Nick Folk Matt LaCosse Matt LaCosse
Patriots Record 10-7 10-7 11-6 7-10

Defensive Player of the Year Matt Judon Dont'a Hightower Adrian Phillips Matt Judon
Rookie of the Year Christian Barmore Christian Barmore Christian Barmore Rhamondre Stevenson

ehm somehow funny if Mac Jones is Patriots MVP but someone else is Rookie of the year at the same time? like if you are a teams MVP as rookie than you automatically have to be also rookie of the year for the team isn't it?

Somewhere, all three of Agholor, Mills & Melonhead Dougie Peterson are having a giant ****ing laugh...
It is really pathetic how delighted you get with bad news about certain Patriots players.

Serious question: Do you even like the team or care if they have success? It sure seems as though the only thing that gives you a high or brings you joy is in the opportunity to make negative, sarcastic comments….plus the very rare occasions when you are right about a prediction.

It may have happened but I can’t recall a single instance when you posted some thing that shows genuine excitement when something goes right for the Patriots, whether it is a player acquisition or a win or a big play in a game.

What's interesting to me is Scalavino: Based on his player predictions, the team MVP is their QB (implying an improvement over last year), their offensive and defensive PotY are both new free agent additions to last year's roster. Two of their second year players are making year 2 leaps in Dugger and Asiasi, and Brown as your best veteran newcomer keeps the OL strong. But they end up with a WORSE record than last year. That's an interesting take.

What's interesting to me is Scalavino: Based on his player predictions, the team MVP is their QB (implying an improvement over last year), their offensive and defensive PotY are both new free agent additions to last year's roster. Two of their second year players are making year 2 leaps in Dugger and Asiasi, and Brown as your best veteran newcomer keeps the OL strong. But they end up with a WORSE record than last year. That's an interesting take.
It's like Scalavino threw darts at a board with these. Really doesnt make sense to me.

Somewhere, all three of Agholor, Mills & Melonhead Dougie Peterson are having a giant ****ing laugh...
Yep.. Cause Agholor has missed SOOOO Many games in the past 5 years.. Oh.. Wait.. only 9. Mills, on the other hand, missed 17. 8 in 2018 and 7 in 2019 due to a foot issue that the Eagles Training staff fubared. It was one of the reasons that the Eagles let their entire training staff go after 2018, including the team doctor.

The people having a laugh are the ones who see your comments. Because simple research shows that you are just spewing..

P.S. Both were back at practice today. Only Malcolm Perry wasn't present.

Last edited:
At this point, their strength & conditioning coach needs to go on IR..

Yikes.. I wonder if they hired the old Eagles S&C staff...

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back