PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
Anyone else having issues accessing @BaconGrundleCandy 's PTP list?

EDIT: It's working now. 3/24

Last edited:
some intruigig day 2 DB options for us at outside cb and deep safety

I really like both players; But... Turner might be a Slot guy (which we shouldn't need with JoJo's re-signing) and I wished Bill had signed a UFA FS so that we wouldn't need to use a pick on one when we have such big-ass holes at Outside CB, Left Tackle etc...

Yes, please..

I'm concerned about his height and weight. I've read his height is anywhere from 5'9" to 5'11 which for me is concerning but not a deal breaker but if you include his possible weight being around 170-182 lbs...yeah that's an issue for me.

I'm concerned about his height and weight. I've read his height is anywhere from 5'9" to 5'11 which for me is concerning but not a deal breaker but if you include his possible weight being around 170-182 lbs...yeah that's an issue for me.
Understandable; but his draft/combine profile says he’s currently around 5’9” 182-185 lbs after adding roughly 13 pounds of muscle. He’s explosive and can run great routes. Question; how do you feel about Antonio Brown’s/Tyler Lockett’s size (or lack thereof)?

Last edited:
Understandable; but his draft/combine profile says he’s currently around 5’9” 182-185 lbs after adding roughly 13 pounds of muscle. He’s explosive and can run great routes. Question; how do you feel about Antonio Brown’s size (or lack thereof)?

182-185 is ok for now but I'd feel better if he was 5'10"-5'11". Good comparison with AB.

I posted my observations following the game. Camron Peterson was another good DL prospect. I was particularly enamored of Jason Dumas, 5'10" 280, very quick. I observed that if he lost 20 pounds he might be another Nick Buonoconti. Jason is my official draft binkie.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back