PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie McGinest arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to be careful with the victim label, no idea what that guy did to get a guy like Willie to lose control like that

McGinest is not known for this type of behavior and has been a consummate professional.. That guy did something, so I'll save the victim tag status for now
Seeing is believing.

I think we put some of these athletes on a pedestal when they don’t belong there. I think we are feeding the dragon.

And I had long thought Willie was a classy guy. I was fooled.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the TMZ report by the victim is close to being the truth.

Maybe we should treat janitors and coffee servers better—and stop watching so much sports on the tv.

The fight was over USC? So McG's friends all also played for USC or were such hardcore fans they'd willingly hospitalize someone?

Not for one minute am I buying that.

Whatsoever.

The fight was over USC? So McG's friends all also played for USC or were such hardcore fans they'd willingly hospitalize someone?

Not for one minute am I buying that.

Whatsoever.
Yea there is more to it no question.

lol that is such a BS story that was fed to TMZ amber heard style

Willie is in some serious trouble tho, WTF was he thinking.... damn

Its stupid for sure.
But guys, this is California - don't forget, they believe in setting all the prisoners free. They don't even charge illegal rapists and deadly assaulters, the DA's are all woke ignoramuses. So, if they're consistent, Willie will go free too.

Its stupid for sure.
But guys, this is California - don't forget, they believe in setting all the prisoners free. They don't even charge illegal rapists and deadly assaulters, the DA's are all woke ignoramuses. So, if they're consistent, Willie will go free too.
I think you're exaggerating.

Throw away your career and beat a man with a bottle over a comment about your college football team? My god is that embarrassing.

Its stupid for sure.
"illegal rapists"? Are there, um, a "legal" variant?
The pills you take - they are red, yes?

I think we put some of these athletes on a pedestal when they don’t belong there. I think we are feeding the dragon.

And I had long thought Willie was a classy guy. I was fooled.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the TMZ report by the victim is close to being the truth.

Maybe we should treat janitors and coffee servers better—and stop watching so much sports on the tv.
You gotta learn to separate the performance from the man.
Not just athletes,many great artists,musicians,singers and actors were/are scumbags as human beings.
That doesn't mean you can't enjoy a quality performance by one of em.
Like most people,I draw the line at the truly evil scumbags though,like The Who, with several child molesters. So I will never listen to anything they did. I won't watch anything with OJ or Baretta,two total pos
And I never hold up any celebrity as a role model to my kids,unless it's someone like MLK or Mother Theresa. Or someone who's overcome tough situations to become a great human. Unlike a lot of people I've never idolized any famous person,not athletes musicians actors etc.
I refuse to ever ask for an autograph. That is ridiculous. None of them is better than me. Or you. Never understood how someone would lower themselves to ask a fellow human for am autograph

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News