PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie McGinest arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

crownontherocks

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
9:51 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us ... McGinest turned himself in, in connection with an assault that allegedly occurred within the past two weeks.

New England Patriots legend Willie McGinest has been arrested in Los Angeles, TMZ Sports has learned.

The ex-NFL star was booked at around 7:30 AM on Monday morning, jail records show. His bail has been set at $30,000.

It was not immediately clear what crimes he's been accused of.

McGinest, a first-round pick in the 1994 NFL Draft, played in the league for 15 years ... and is considered one of the greatest Patriots players ever.

As long as it wasn't a women or a child, I'm not too worried about an assault.

Could be someone who just needed an ass kicking. It's a crime but....

Hopefully that's all it is, he smacked around another guy with reason.

I'll never forget the stare down he gave to Mat Ryan during the coin flip at the comeback against the falcons. That was some mean eyes. When I see him as an analist or during interviews, he looks like a puppy, but that stare during the coinflip he looked like a pittbull ready to eat your toddler for taking his candy. I so hope this is an incident where he wasn't the pittbull.

I'll never forget the stare down he gave to Mat Ryan during the coin flip at the comeback against the falcons. That was some mean eyes. When I see him as an analist or during interviews, he looks like a puppy, but that stare during the coinflip he looked like a pittbull ready to eat your toddler for taking his candy. I so hope this is an incident where he wasn't the pittbull.
I always knew Willie loved the backdoor.

And I wore his jersey yesterday. Guess I jinxed him and the Patriots. :whistle:

Huh?

I said, I'll never forget the stare down he gave to Mat Ryan during the coin flip at the comeback against the falcons. That was some mean eyes. When I see him as an analist or during interviews, he looks like a puppy, but that stare during the coinflip he looked like a pittbull ready to eat your toddler for taking his candy. I so hope this is an incident where he wasn't the pittbull. Did you hear it that time?

I said, I'll never forget the stare down he gave to Mat Ryan during the coin flip at the comeback against the falcons. That was some mean eyes. When I see him as an analist or during interviews, he looks like a puppy, but that stare during the coinflip he looked like a pittbull ready to eat your toddler for taking his candy. I so hope this is an incident where he wasn't the pittbull. Did you hear it that time?

So I'm watching @ 18:17 for McGinest to show up magically, and can't find it. Can you point it out?

And just for the record, Pitbulls don't really care about candy, or toddlers, from a culinary standpoint.

$30,000 bail in the age of no bail for almost every crime is distressing

SB LI? You mean Hightower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back