PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie McGinest arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like majority of blows came from 3 or 4 other dudes. Can't really see clearly what he's doing with the bottle, though it does appear he's hitting him in an upswing motion. Bottle doesn't break. So the deadly weapon is the bottle? A good criminal DA can get this to go away.

Question is what will NFLN do with him. I would think suspension. Wonder what that dude did to piss these guys off to go ape sh*t on him in the middle of a club like that. I'll wait before condemning this but it doesn't look good. Dumb move Willie.

Yikes. Worse than I was expecting. Basically an ambush and for some reason he decides to hit an already beat up guy with a bottle. Kiss that media career goodbye.

Why are Willie's pants falling.

Willie has always had that SoCal thug in him. Shocked to see him get involved with this when he clearly has so many other people willing to do it for him. I’m shocked the guy they attacked was still standing after all that. What a tough SOB.

Lesson learned for all of you peasants out there. Don't F with a 3x SB champion.

Oh, and after that ****ty ass game last night, to have the first 2 news stories I read being about 2 ex-Patriots that hold a place in my heart being arrested…it just feels like EVERYTHING connected to this team is rotting at the core. ****ty stuff man.

What to PD/DA so long to move on this ?

Willie has always had that SoCal thug in him. Shocked to see him get involved with this when he clearly has so many other people willing to do it for him. I’m shocked the guy they attacked was still standing after all that. What a tough SOB.
What does has a thug in him mean? What has he ever done that would justify this characterization?

Really sad to see this. One of my all time favourite players!

Last edited:
Bill like him so when he will get fired from NFLN, Bill will surely help his ex player in need of a job by offering him the OC position next year

I said, I'll never forget the stare down he gave to Mat Ryan during the coin flip at the comeback against the falcons. That was some mean eyes. When I see him as an analist or during interviews, he looks like a puppy, but that stare during the coinflip he looked like a pittbull ready to eat your toddler for taking his candy. I so hope this is an incident where he wasn't the pittbull. Did you hear it that time?

Sir this is a Wendy's....

hehe jk... sorry bro, but McGinest wasnt on the Patriots for the comeback SB win against the Falcons, he has long been retired

Video of the beatdown is up on TMZ. Not a good look for Willie Mac.

jeez... he basically sucker punched the guy to initiate the conflict (NOT GOOD from legal standpoint), but even that i was like.. hmm maybe with a good lawyer and his crew, they could legislate their way out of that one

but then using the bottle on his head while he's being held by others is a really bad look, and you can clearly see it on camera...

He's such a cool cat usually, this is unbelievable... wtf was he thinking? Its openly in public at an expensive restaurant where people are dining

Absolutely crazy.... I'm sure the guy they did it to had it coming, but man.... he's going to sue the **** out of McGinest for this and he may have to serve time for this

Self defense won't fly because he walked up to and initiated the violence

It looks like majority of blows came from 3 or 4 other dudes. Can't really see clearly what he's doing with the bottle, though it does appear he's hitting him in an upswing motion. Bottle doesn't break. So the deadly weapon is the bottle? A good criminal DA can get this to go away.

Question is what will NFLN do with him. I would think suspension. Wonder what that dude did to piss these guys off to go ape sh*t on him in the middle of a club like that. I'll wait before condemning this but it doesn't look good. Dumb move Willie.

if i was his lawyer id be so ****ing pissed... like, im sure that guy had it coming no question... but he should have had some people in his crew rough him up for him, to get involved himself is so bizarre....

hes usually such a cool, collected and intelligent guy... this is amazing to watch, some **** must have really gone down that night we arent seeing.. but the law doesnt care about any of that, unless the guy threatened his family or something

He's going to burn thru so much money on a criminal defense attorney, and then is going to get wiped out in civil court....

What were you thinking Willie.... man o man

Willie looks like he could still start in the league. Using a bottle... really???

He's d-u-n.

What does has a thug in him mean? What has he ever done that would justify this characterization?

Really sad to see this. One of my all time favourite players!
Be careful, the point of dogwhistling is to make you look crazy for pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes