PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Willie McGinest arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Koch has been dead for 3-4 years now....just sayin'.....
Doesn't matter. The other one is still alive, and I'm referring to their long established American Legislative Exchange Council. All the money that goes to Moms for Liberty comes from them. And long before the Moms even existed, ALEC was funding groups that would defund public education because they know unlocking the market for for-profits is highly lucrative. So now banning Roberto Clemente and whipping up hysteria is just another tactic.

Guy tanked a lucrative NFLN career for what? Sad to see him do something this stupid.

The whole hysteria was whipped up by the Koch brothers so they could make $$$ off the destruction of public schools, so you fell for it. Congrats.

Moms for whatever = PAID FOR BY THE KOCHS.
You need to get your head out of the sand if you don't think there's problems in the public schools, and not just in CA. There were problems 30 years ago when my kids were in grade school and it's much worse now.

You need to get your head out of the sand if you don't think there's problems in the public schools, and not just in CA. There were problems 30 years ago when my kids were in grade school and it's much worse now.
Hysteria! You guys got whipped up by shysters and you fell for it. Gullible

Willie got arrested again? Damn!

Guy tanked a lucrative NFLN career for what? Sad to see him do something this stupid.
It's sad but I can't feel any sympathy for him.

Hopefully he gets some serious jail time. 5 years or so. Hopefully he'll get justice. Prison!

Hopefully he gets some serious jail time. 5 years or so. Hopefully he'll get justice. Prison!
I wonder what the guy did to piss off Willie (thanks Miss Pasternak for showing me that it's piss off Willie and not piss Willie off).

They are talking about 8 yrs inside. Christ Willie, WTF were you thinking.

Surprised he got himself into this big of a mess, always seen to be a high character guy, but don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

I agree. And while no one should be surprised that people we don’t know do bad things, I was still kinda shocked.

He has the money to get the OJ type law team and while this was awful it was no Nicole Brown. I think the key for him is going to be if he and his law team can get the charges reduced to something which isn't a felony. That's going to lock a lot of doors going forward for him. If the DA plays hardball and won't go below felony charges it gets interesting because then he may look to go to trial. If that happens he could ultimately be a big loser in this and actually serve a couple of years if convicted.

My expectation is some money is going to change hands both publically and privately, he ends up with a plea to two misdemeanors, pays a hefty fine, gets a suspended sentence or house arrest and a boat load of community service hours. He's probably looking at a civil suit following this up and honestly would be better served to pay the guy off in advance so that he looks contrite to the judge on the criminal case.

I'm no lawyer and I've never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express so take that for what it's worth.

Does anyone know the story behind what happened? Strange that it isn't out yet.

One of my best playiers but what a disappointment...

The whole hysteria was whipped up by the Koch brothers so they could make $$$ off the destruction of public schools, so you fell for it. Congrats.

Moms for whatever = PAID FOR BY THE KOCHS.

Koch brothers….. lol
Isn’t one dead?

You would have a good argument 5 years ago, but using the Koch brothers name these days shows your views are out clearly behind the times, but thanks for trying.

Koch brothers….. lol
Isn’t one dead?

You would have a good argument 5 years ago, but using the Koch brothers name these days shows your views are out clearly behind the times, but thanks for trying.
They are totally funded by ALEC and the other Koch Brother is alive. The whole goal is to disrupt public schooling, and the Kochs (when I say Kochs, I'm talking about the whole family, the lobbying outfits the brothers created, the children, etc.) have their hands in for-profit education ventures. They want to break it and reap the $$$. Anyone who thinks the Kochs are over isn't paying attention

Does anyone know the story behind what happened? Strange that it isn't out yet.
Willie was a regular at the restaurant and the guy was sitting in his booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News