PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will you go to a Patriots game before a vaccine is generally available?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will you go to a Patriots game before a vaccine is generally available?

• Yes

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Ray Lewis Killed a Guy

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the better question to ask is, will anyone go to any large-scaled public event without the vaccine ?

Can’t really see myself ever going to a game. My couch is comfy and my money is used for groceries, mortgage, and - soon - university...

For the amount of $ it’d cost me to go to a Pats game, I could visit Vienna or Munich.

When Purell comes out with a suntan lotion...........

Which numbers are you referring to..?

Transmission vectors happened last year. Virus dies off in summer . By fall it should be micro tiny risk.
Not familiar with the Spanish influenza much, are we.

I think I once we truly learn how long the antibodies last in infected patients we can make those decisions
Heard immunity + effective treatment + vaccine and we beat this.
Stay positive

Just throwing this in before we get too far down into this thread. Let's keep this to "yes" or "no" responses with opinions as to why you would/wouldn't go. We already have a thread that eventually turns into a cluster each day whenever I'm forced to walk away discussing some of the reasons behind this issue to begin with, so I'd like to avoid that in the football threads too if possible :cool:

Last edited:
I've seen maybe 3 dozen polls with the Ray Lewis option and for some reason still chuckle when I see it. Don't forget !!!!

It depends. If the theory that millions of Americans have/had it without knowing is accurate, then yes, I’ll have no problem resuming normal behavior, including large stadium gatherings, by September.

I haven't missed a game at Gillette yet and I don't plan on letting this stop me. Hopefully all is settled by then.

As a poster mentioned, 2020 isn't the year to see the Patriots live anyways. But if they did have a stacked roster, I still wouldn't go. Too risky. I'll be watching the Pats (And Bucs) on TV for the foreseeable future.

no thanks, and I hope they call the season off, if our level of knowledge and meds is not vastly improved.

I will definitely go and although tickets may be the same price, Krafty Bob will have to do something to get Fannie's in the seats...be it giveaways - NKeal Harry Bobble Head Day, Sony Michel Replica Jersey Day, or Ty Laws Cousins Replica Ecstasy Day....or maybe it's reduced parking or concession deals... If the team blows, people aren't going to go to the games, ESPECIALLY when it's ****ing schitty weather or freezing the last 2 home games...
The last time this team genuinely sucked was 2000...I had ST then, and there were plenty of empty seats in Foxboro in November and December...
I'd love to know the % of ST non renewal, had to be an all time high...

The best seat is always in the house.

no thanks, and I hope they call the season off, if our level of knowledge and meds is not vastly improved.
They just might or delay it like the other sports are doing.

They just might or delay it like the other sports are doing.

And evil Bill Belichick knew that and you really think he was gonna go crazy breaking the bank to re-sign Brady? HA. He had Kraft call Washington and told them not to test anybody and to talk happy horse stuff about how we'll go from 15 cases to 0, because miracles, to make sure Kraft & BB didn't look bad.

seriously everybody stay home and be safe! I mean now lol not necessarily in football season

if things become safe enough to open things back up, yes

No. I have asthma.

Personally I'm cautiously optimistic that going to a game safely in September will be a possibility. We'll know a lot more about this virus and how to deal with it by then as it's the most studied subject on the planet at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes