PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Miami Win a Game this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqwaah,You asked this question after the pats/fins game. And were told like MLR just said "The fish rots from the head." Wayne H is not a football guy, he just doesn't know how to put a compatent organazational Hierarchy in place. As long as he owns the fins they most likely will never be any good for a sustained lenth of time.

Last edited:
You posses no reading comprehension skills whatsoever.
You had said previously, "Why not give credit to the Cam/Mueller regime for actually rebuilding a team?"
I replied "Why give credit to a management team that has accomplished nothing?"

Try to read more slowly, follow the discussion and reply to what was said, not to some straw man "blame this regime" bogus point.

Really slowly this time, what specifics have the wondrous Cam/Mueller team accomplished that support your successfull rebuilding contention? Please, no optimistic expectations, just cite actual accomplishments.

Me, I see bozos that traded for Trent Green, someone that I and numerous others told you time and again was one more hit away from La La Land.
I see bozos that miscalculated and tendered too small an offer to their best receiver and returner such that they lost him too cheaply for value received.
I see bozos that wasted a Top 10 pick on a glorified kick returner to replace the guy they lost above.
I see bozos that signed Joey Porter, an over rated big mouthed under achiever.

Trent Green wasn't brought here to set the world on fire, he was brought here for leadership, a veteran presence in the huddle, and to teach the offense to the young kid while keeping his seat warm.

You continue to be completely ignorant over the Welker tender, we got rid of a slot receiver who wasn't that important in our offense and in turn we got a standout center who has given us the highest YPC average in the NFL.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the Dolphins run a fullback set rather then 3 wide where Welker wouldn't be a huge factor in our offense the way he is in your 3 wide no full back sets? By the way, he wasn't our best receiver, only a complete bafoon would say that.

Again, wach a Fins game becasue I'm seeing some pretty good progressions from Ginn. Wait until Beck gets comfortable and we have a QB that can actually get it to him and his 4.2 speed.

We spent too much on Porter but he's play really well the past 2 games. He still has a while here and is finally getting comfortable LEARNING A NEW POSITION.

Wayne needs to put people who know what they'er doing in place and let them have some time to establish some stability. He keeps changeing the coach,or GM every couple of years. He needs to find a coach and a gm that can work together for more than a year or two.

Last edited:
Unintended humor, always the best!

Explain to me how catche 650 yards and 1 TD was being the best receiver? Booker had more yards and TDs while Chambers had the worst year he could've had and still had 3 more TDs and only 10 fewer yards.

Wayne needs to put people who know what they'er doing in place and let them have some time to establish some stability. He keeps changeing the coach,or GM every couple of years. He needs to find a coach and a gm that can work together for more than a year or two.

Exactly why he needs to keep the current regime in charge and at least see if their current plan works.

Explain to me how catche 650 yards and 1 TD was being the best receiver? Booker had more yards and TDs while Chambers had the worst year he could've had and still had 3 more TDs and only 10 fewer yards.

I am just a simple bafoon.
What a cretin.

Last edited:
Exactly why he needs to keep the current regime in charge and at least see if their current plan works.

That's what he has been doing for the last 10 years and none of them worked so each has had a progressively shorter leash. He didn't can Saban either, he made a fool out of himself in the process of getting dumped by an egomaniac. You only want to maintain the status quo because you refuse to see it is headed for nothing more than future years of mediocrity. Like Saban, Cameron was a poor choice on so many levels. Your present GM is a holdover from the departed genius who intended to can him for incompetence had he not left himself.

But hey, if maintaining that works for you it works for us, Aqua...

We'll be here after the Superbowl to tell you that you are once again delusional and Miami isn't a contender and won't be for the forseeable future. We should just keep a sticky up for you and dump all your posts in it.

Not a big deal, but just for the record, and so you don't continue saying it, numerous people related to the draft and the NFL have stated that Ginn's injury will/has impacted his speed (long term) and he is more of a 4.4 guy (rather than the 4.31 or whatever he claims to have run before).

I also would agree that Welker was your best receiver. Not to say that Welker was/is a #1, but he is perfect in his role, an incredibly hard worker, and Chambers (and are you actually bringing Booker into this?) is much too inconsistent and is way overrated.

Last edited:
Problem is, responding to learning disabled Waterboy is like trying to teach this...

Last edited:
Trent Green wasn't brought here to set the world on fire, he was brought here for leadership, a veteran presence in the huddle, and to teach the offense to the young kid while keeping his seat warm.

You continue to be completely ignorant over the Welker tender, we got rid of a slot receiver who wasn't that important in our offense and in turn we got a standout center who has given us the highest YPC average in the NFL.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the Dolphins run a fullback set rather then 3 wide where Welker wouldn't be a huge factor in our offense the way he is in your 3 wide no full back sets? By the way, he wasn't our best receiver, only a complete bafoon would say that.

What a revisionist liar. Here you are on Welker...

Well just trying to get a feel for how Pats fans are reacting to this offseaon, and let's just face it guys, the AFC East, now belongs to the Fins! GO FINS BABY!

Culpepper, Brown, Williams, Chambers, McMichael, Booker, Welker... man you guys should be worried because that is murders row on offense!

and this...

Now we have a pro bowler at quarterback who will lead us to a division title. I GUARENTEE IT! You guys are done and the sooner you admit it and realize it, the better off everyone will be.

Oh and Ricky's appeal is tomorrow where he is expected to be freed of punishment because it was only a missed test rather than a failed test.

Yup TWO totally bogus 'football' predictions in just one post! Amazing!

And here's some more 'talking football', from the guy criticizing the Pats for not being classy, WaterBoy style...

It's going to make it that much sweeter when we kick your a** and take the division. Oh man I sure do love how stupid you idiots all are! When we sign Arrington we will have the best line backing corps in all of football and they will sack ****** Tom Brady and hopefully kill him.

And here's a CLASSIC!!! It will bring tears of derision to your eyes...

What makes you say that Culpepper will fail? People say he was bad without Moss. Now, he has Chambers who is better than Moss anyway.

Then this gem from the guy telling us how great a job Cam is doing but of course he provides ZERO corroborating evidence for that opinion when I called him on it...

"Saban as he is our next Don Shula"

For brevity's sake I've left out numerous posts claiming Culpepper is better than Brady. I kid you not people.

All these gems are archived here assuming you can read the ignorant spelling...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=33998

WaterBoy has won The Most Ignorant and Incorrect Opposing Fan contest. Hands down.

Last edited:
What a revisionist liar. Here you are on Welker...

Well just trying to get a feel for how Pats fans are reacting to this offseaon, and let's just face it guys, the AFC East, now belongs to the Fins! GO FINS BABY!

Culpepper, Brown, Williams, Chambers, McMichael, Booker, Welker... man you guys should be worried because that is murders row on offense!

and this...

Now we have a pro bowler at quarterback who will lead us to a division title. I GUARENTEE IT! You guys are done and the sooner you admit it and realize it, the better off everyone will be.

Oh and Ricky's appeal is tomorrow where he is expected to be freed of punishment because it was only a missed test rather than a failed test.

Yup TWO totally bogus 'football' predictions in juet one post! Amazing!

And here's some more 'talking football', from the guy criticizing the Pats for not being classy, WaterBoy style...

It's going to make it that much sweeter when we kick your a** and take the division. Oh man I sure do love how stupid you idiots all are! When we sign Arrington we will have the best line backing corps in all of football and they will sack ****** Tom Brady and hopefully kill him.

And here's a CLASSIC!!! It will bring tears of derision to your eyes...

What makes you say that Culpepper will fail? People say he was bad without Moss. Now, he has Chambers who is better than Moss anyway.

Then this gem from the guy telling us how great a job Cam is doing but of course he provides ZERO corroborating evidence for that opinion when I called him on it...

"Saban as he is our next Don Shula"

For brevity's sake I've left out numerous posts claiming Culpepper is better than Brady. I kid you not people.

All these gems are archived here assuming you can read the ignorant spelling...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=33998

WaterBoy has won The Most Ignorant and Incorrect Opposing Fan contest. Hands down.
lol lol i love it .more embarrisment for aquasack .I'm going to bump this thread a lot

**************** <------ 16 asterisks will be placed next to miami's perfect season record, evidencing the offsetting nature of a franchise having perfectly perfect and perfectly imperfect seasons

Not a big deal, but just for the record, and so you don't continue saying it, numerous people related to the draft and the NFL have stated that Ginn's injury will/has impacted his speed (long term) and he is more of a 4.4 guy (rather than the 4.31 or whatever he claims to have run before).

I also would agree that Welker was your best receiver. Not to say that Welker was/is a #1, but he is perfect in his role, an incredibly hard worker, and Chambers (and are you actually bringing Booker into this?) is much too inconsistent and is way overrated.

Well I've seen him fly past people on returns and opposing DBs that would suggest otherwise. Ted ran a 4.4 on a ankle that was at best 75% and is the fastest player in the NFL.

No way Welker is a better receiver then Chambers, just no way.

Last edited:
Pisser,

Chambers was better then Moss in '04 and '05, would you agree with that?

Anointed Saban the next Shula was a bit over board.

Pisser,

Chambers was better then Moss in '04 and '05, would you agree with that?

Anointed Saban the next Shula was a bit over board.

Uh, what about 43 posts insisting that Culpepper is better than Brady and that the Phins win AFCE in 2006?

This 'football talk' from someone who now tells us that Cam deserves props for his rebuilding program. What has he accomplished???

P.S. Don't you ever get tired of being owned?

Last edited:
Moss= Manning of receivers
Only performs when he has allstar supporting casts:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And yet he somehow managed to get 1000 yards receiving in 2005 with the immortal Kerry Collins tossing him the football.

Did you actually say that (the post Pissah brought up)? Jeez, and I actually thought you were somewhat knowledgeable and respectful, compared to most Fins fans I see online. That right there shows your true colors, what a disgrace.

And Ginn is in no way the fastest man in the NFL. There have been numerous players run under 4.30 the last couple years (Fab Washington, Tye Hill, Yamon Figurs come to mind), and that's only including recent draftees.

I have to ask... why do you continue to make bold assumptions stating them as fact with absolutely nothing to back it up with except your own off-base opinion? It just KILLS your credibility, something you already have to work hard to get on a PATRIOTS forum!

Last edited:
I didn't say the Pats going undefeated was impossible, but yes I am saying it is impossible for the Fins to go winless. I'll put money on that.

Whose money? :D

You predict it's impossible...so, in the _real_ world, that means it's very, very possible.

Last edited:
I thought I would share with you what I saw on TV about this subject earlier today.

Joe Rose, Jim Mandich, ex-Dolphins, and a third person discussed which was more likely to happen. The Patriots finishing 19-0 or the Dolphins finishing 0-16. The agreement was that it was more likly for the Dolphins to finish the season with a perfect record than it was for the Patriots to do so.

Then they got into a debate about the Jets game being the only chance Miami had to win a game. First they agreed that Miami might win the game because the Jets have given up on ManChild and then they agreed it wasn't likely. And finally they changed their minds about the Patriots and said it was likely the Patriots would finish 19-0. Too bad I didn't record it.

edit - hope my name isn't misleading. I should have chosen PatFanInMiami.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back