PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will aqua4ever pay his lost bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? He can't stop talking to me!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. I look forward to reading a witty rejoinder over my morning coffee.

See? He can't stop talking to me!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. I look forward to reading a witty rejoinder over my morning coffee.
Yep. I see it. But I hate to burst your bubble. There's nothing witty about his pathetic remarks or his post editing. See you tomorrow.

Yep. I see it. But I hate to burst your bubble. There's nothing witty about his pathetic remarks or his post editing. See you tomorrow.
the man crush continues :

Last edited:
.dude your obsessed with me .i guess you just cant get enough of reading what i have to say .:rolleyes:

I don't want his money (his choice to stiff the needy) or anything other than admitting he made the bet, lost the bet and wishes he had never done it to begin with. If he can do that - i'll drop everything and never bring it up again.

He won't let proof enter into his denial: Scrolling through the thread - the proof is positive that he accepted the original posters bet (me).

From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

I just completed my internet transaction but it was to a charity of my choice.

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...aqua+chari ty

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

I don't want his money (his choice to stiff the needy) or anything other than admitting he made the bet, lost the bet and wishes he had never done it to begin with. If he can do that - i'll drop everything and never bring it up again.

He won't let proof enter into his denial: Scrolling through the thread - the proof is positive that he accepted the original posters bet (me).

From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

I'm just sayin' !!!
:wha: :wha: :wha:

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
aqua didnt live up to his bets.

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
we all needed a reminder

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
we all need a reminder

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
we all need a reminder

Damn pp, you're still at this?!?!?!

hey Aqua.... please explain here why you aren't going to pay that charity.

You said you would pay the charity if you lost the bet.

The bet was lost.

The charity received no payment.

Can you explain why?

hey Aqua.... please explain here why you aren't going to pay that charity.

You said you would pay the charity if you lost the bet.

The bet was lost.

The charity received no payment.

Can you explain why?
still waiting for a response.

Gotta tell you, this thread is pretty freaking entertaining! Good reading.....

Okay so the money went to a differt one, big deal. What kind of proof is that? That I am helping of a charity closer to home.
Hey douchebag, pay your debts! If you don't, you are nothing more than a lying piece of ****!

Last edited:
Hey douchebag, pay your debts! If you don't, you are nothing more than a lying piece of ****!
oh my god .NEM NEM where are you?you better tell ian .whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .very well said ATippett56

Last edited:
oh my god .NEM NEM where are you?you better tell ian .whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .very well said ATippett56
Read your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye