PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will aqua4ever pay his lost bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was me doing my impression of PP finding ways to continue his man-crush obsession even if Aqua pays off his bet.

Hence, the quotes. :D
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery .lol

Last edited:
If you didn't care what I think, you wouldn't have started PM'ing me.
you mean the one where i told you to take the co-k out of your ass lol lol .so now you know i don't care .your dead to me now and i must now aggravate and annoy you till you go crying to the mods like your boyfriend aquasack.thanks for the extra motivation.

Last edited:
you mean the one where i told you to take the co-k out of your ass lol lol .so now you know i don't care .your dead to me now and i must now aggravate and annoy you till you go crying to the mods like your boyfriend aquasack.thanks for the extra motivation.

No, the one where you whined, "What's your problem?" And then (after I ignored your first PM, which obviously bothered you to the point that you had to try and get my attention with a second one), the one where you said that pats1 was putting me up to it. That was followed by me telling you to shut your mouth and grow up, and then you started calling me a ***got, pats1 a *****, and telling me to take the **** out of my ass. It was all very charm school-esque.

Get the timeline straight, junior.

No, the one where you whined, "What's your problem?" And then (after I ignored your first PM, which obviously bothered you to the point that you had to try and get my attention with a second one), the one where you said that pats1 was putting me up to it. That was followed by me telling you to shut your mouth and grow up, and then you started calling me a ***got, pats1 a *****, and telling me to take the **** out of my ass. It was all very charm school-esque.

Get the timeline straight, junior.
I'm glad you enjoyed them and i suggest you save them as keep sakes to hand down to your ******ed kids someday.you can tell them you got pms from the great patriotspride.who knows if you ask nicely ill give you a signed pair of my skid mark boxer shorts .you can smell them and put them on your head .lol
:D

Last edited:
I'm glad you enjoyed them and i suggest you save them as keep sakes to hand down to your ******ed kids someday.you can tell them you got pms from the great patriotspride.who knows if you ask nicely ill give you a signed pair of my skid mark boxer shorts .you can smell them and put them on your head .lol
:D
Wow. You really told him.....:rolleyes:

That was me doing my impression of PP finding ways to continue his man-crush obsession even if Aqua pays off his bet.

Hence, the quotes. :D
THat was pretty good! You missed a couple lol's and a few :rocker: !!!!!!!

ill think about it :rolleyes:

OMG! There's just no defense for this kind of attack! The way you so cleverly edit people's posts and add your own misspellings...brilliant!

And you were dead to him, Fixit. I wonder what peepee would say if you weren't!!!!!

What can I say? He loves me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back