PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will aqua4ever pay his lost bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as they make your boy friend Asswipe4ever04 go crying to the mods like he did already ill keep using them lol lol

Personally, I think this place would be a lot better off if Aqua left and took you with him. In fact, if it had to come down to one of you, I'd prefer that he stay. You're as useless as tits on a bull.

Last edited:
Personally, I think this place would be a lot better off if Aqua left and took you with him. In fact, if it had to come down to one of you, I'd prefer that he stay. You're as useless as tits on a bull.
lol lol thats the spirit

Has PP ever wished injury to a player? We are certainly dealing with a defective personality on troll boy Auqa.

Has PP ever wished injury to a player? We are certainly dealing with a defective personality on troll boy Auqa.

I don't give a rip. At least Aqua can compose a goddamn coherent sentence, and doesn't believe that editing other posts is either funny or original. Does PP get paid by the "lol" or something?

PP's the only guy on this board who actually creeps me out. It'll be funny when the day comes that Chris Hansen gets to interview him.

I don't give a rip. At least Aqua can compose a goddamn coherent sentence, and doesn't believe that editing other posts is either funny or original. Does PP get paid by the "lol" or something?

PP's the only guy on this board who actually creeps me out. It'll be funny when the day comes that Chris Hansen gets to interview him.
lol lol lol lol lol lol :rocker: :rocker:

Last edited:

He's right pp. I think you've gone "lol" and :rocker: crazy!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I don't care what anyone says, this is one of the best/funniest threads that there is.

And Aquafever04, though I don't know you, wishing injuries on players is lower than garbage, you figure out what that is. But remember that usually what goes around comes around. And as a result, I say, keep up the good work Patriotspride, you're one persistent individual. I mean, all lost bets should be collected, right?

":rocker: "

You know, I don't care what anyone says, this is one of the best/funniest threads that there is.

And Aquafever04, though I don't know you, wishing injuries on players is lower than garbage, you figure out what that is. But remember that usually what goes around comes around. And as a result, I say, keep up the good work Patriotspride, you're one persistent individual. I mean, all lost bets should be collected, right?

thank you .and you can count on me not to ever let up.

Last edited:

If Aqua didn't make good on a bet, that's his problem, and he has to live with it. Personally, I think not following through on a bet is low, and it's even lower when it involves a charity.

However, how anyone can encourage PP's asinine, borderline psychotic behavior is incomprehensible to me. He's twice as bad for this place as Aqua is, and that's saying something.

If Aqua didn't make good on a bet, that's his problem, and he has to live with it. Personally, I think not following through on a bet is low, and it's even lower when it involves a charity.

However, how anyone can encourage PP's asinine, borderline psychotic behavior is incomprehensible to me. He's twice as bad for this place as Aqua is, and that's saying something.

I can agree with that, even though it's a partial knock on me too. PP's toilet 12 year old humor just isn't funny. It almost makes me feel bad for him.

I can agree with that, even though it's a partial knock on me too. PP's toilet 12 year old humor just isn't funny. It almost makes me feel bad for him.
i feel bad for the kids you stiffed and your mom for being so dumb :rocker:

I have a feeling peepee will continue his man crush even after (if ever) aqua pays up.

I have a feeling peepee will continue his man crush even after (if ever) aqua pays up.

"lol your team color's is teal :rocker: asswipe and that's the same color yur mama wears when she maiks scrambled eggs lol lol :rocker: "

"lol your team color's is teal :rocker: asswipe and that's the same color yur mama wears when she maiks scrambled eggs lol lol :rocker: "
???????????/ WTF????????????/ Teal?????? Uh don't think so buddy. What the hell is "maiks"?

???????????/ WTF????????????/ Teal?????? Uh don't think so buddy. What the hell is "maiks"?

That was me doing my impression of PP finding ways to continue his man-crush obsession even if Aqua pays off his bet.

Hence, the quotes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents