PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Weekend Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
These games are a little hard to predict for me, but I'll go with the home team for all:

Texans over Oakland
Pittsburgh over Miami
Green Bay over the Giants
Seattle over Detroit

although I think the only one that can't go the other way is Seattle over Detroit.

Texans 20, Raiders 13

Texans just have too much defense for the Carr-less Raiders to overcome. Then again Osweiler might just make a game out of it by tossing a few freebees to the Raiders.

Steelers 20, Dolphins 23 (My upset of the week)

I don't think there is much of a drop off from Tannehill to Moore and Moore has been getting some game time experience over the last few weeks. Miami could surprise the Steelers with a short quick up tempo passing game while complementing it with their running game. Will it be enough? I think it could be. Control the game clock to keep it close and anything can happen.

Giants 14, Packers 23

Rodgers has been throwing dimes all over the field the last few weeks. He knows how to handle pressure and has the ability to scramble out of trouble. The Giants D has been carrying the G-man despite Elmer Fudd's attempt to throw away the game every other week.

Seahawks 31, Lions 14

Lions have looked like big game rookies lately and I can't see them going into Seattle and beating the hawks especially with that crappy ass Defense.

These games are a little hard to predict for me, but I'll go with the home team for all:

Texans over Oakland
Pittsburgh over Miami
Green Bay over the Giants
Seattle over Detroit

although I think the only one that can't go the other way is Seattle over Detroit.

I second his picks.. although Oakland at Texans is a tough one to choose and probably a tough one to watch.
Green Bay over the Giants another tough game to choose from.

Texans 17 Raiders 13
Pittsburg 27 Miami 17
Green Bay 24 Giants 16
Seattle 23 Lions 17

I saw an interview after they bench Brock.. he is a toolbag. he is a fraud and a fake person. A question was asked to him "how did it feel to be benched" his answer was "I just wanted to make sure we won the game" with a fake BS reading it off of a piece of paper. What a massive bust Brock turned out to be.

He sucks too and I don't like his fake attitude.. he got his 37 million.. its all good for that toolbag.
Sorry I just cant stand fake BS.. at least act like your upset.

Packers over the Giants

Seahawks over the Lions

Texans over the Raiders

Steelers over the Fish

AFC:
Miami 17, Pittsburgh 24
Texans 17, Raiders 14

NFC:
Seattle 33 Detroit 13
NYG 21 GB 35

Status
Not open for further replies.