PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Chargers @ Ravens

Trying to run between the tackles ... SMH

I mean, that's it. May as well keep Jackson in now. If Harbaugh puts in Flacco, the fans should boo the **** out of it.

Of course they won't, they have a statue to a double murderer in front of the stadium.

It would be nice to have a deep threat, but we did not really have one in 2016 or 2014 if I remmeber correctly, but we had dola who was as clutch as they come
LaFell could threaten all levels of the field, though wasn’t your traditional “deep threat.” Same with Hogan in 2016.

The Ravens leaked a report before today’s game that Flacco won’t be on the team next year. I really hope they’re forced to put him in and he is moderately successful but unable to dig out of this hole. That’s the best case scenario for Ravens/Harbaugh haters.

We're about to the point where the Ratbirds blow a gasket and start collecting really damaging senseless PF penalties.

That's a TD.

The Ravens leaked a report before today’s game that Flacco won’t be on the team next year. I really hope they’re forced to put him in and he is moderately successful but unable to dig out of this hole. That’s the best case scenario for Ravens baters.
What a doochy move by BAL

I am not sure it was a catch

Ugly watching games when one QB can’t throw

Down 19-3 is still ONLY 2 scores.....

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back