PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild card weekend game thread: Seahawks @ Cowboys

Dallas should have went for 2 on last TD knowing Sea has no FG kicker. A FG by Dallas now only puts them up by 6.

Still time Seattle, play 110% NOW

Sometimes it's hard to tell just how much of the good defense one sees is attributable to limited offenses.

Sounds like a certain Most Talented QB...

Rodgers or Mahomes?

I don’t know...I’ve always noted that Wilson’s passer rating and individual success is totally uncorrelated with his offense’s success. He is always leading average or below average offenses when it comes to actual points scored. Basically every other QB with great stats are also leading their offenses to among the most points in the league. Rodgers has certainly started in this direction the last few years; it’s like both of them are trying to manipulative the passer rating formula while their offense itself isn’t making the plays to win, due to them.

Well this is a more competitive game than earlier today.

lol, #86, you call yourself a tight end? You just got bulldozed, bro!

KJ Wright having an excellent game so far. I don't think there was much to that call. Looked like the contact was incidental. Regardless, fun game to watch. Dallas could put the game away this drive, but can Dak come through in the clutch?

PI calls killing Seattle

Dallas won't get by New Orleans.

Uh oh Cowboys might do it.

Holy **** Dak just got himself paid

That was a QB draw all the way. Where's the recognition by the Seahawks D? Youth showing.

Ballgame

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back