PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bucs @ Football team

Hi all, here for the slaughter.

that rat ****in scumbag Dungheap already starting with the scumbaggery.."looks like penalty on the Bucs!!" Really Tony?? Looks like a dead kid overdosed on your living room floor, but WTF do you care, scumbag..."Patriots are bad, Brady is bad! right. you conscienceless azzole of the millennium?

Bucs running really well so far. Great sign

I would have gone for it

Brady playoff touchdowns without Belichick: Zero

3rd and 3 run it again

Crap! We have to listen to Tony Dungy. No surprise he got the first penalty completely wrong. He’s going to be rooting against Brady all game. Overrated, sore loser Dungy.

Good opening drive. Washington got pressure with 4 though a couple times, doesn't bode well if that keeps up.

that rat ****in scumbag Dungheap already starting with the scumbaggery.."looks like penalty on the Bucs!!" Really Tony?? Looks like a dead kid overdosed on your living room floor, but WTF do you care, scumbag..."Patriots are bad, Brady is bad! right. you conscienceless azzole of the millennium?

I just made basically the same comment, but with about 1/10th the passion. :D

Umm shoulda been a huge catch there.

The Bucs are in tough. Heinicke has never lost an NFL playoff game.

First pass for WAS, a guy was wide open as always

TB getting lucky playing against a trash QB

WFT playn with house money. Bombs away. He shoulda caught that. Not a defender in sight. Still not sold on this Bucs team.

Don't care to see Brady knocked around like he was on the first drive. I'm sure that will be fixed.

I am also a Dungy hater. And part of my dislike is indeed the fact that he plays the religious-ultra-great-dad card when in fact he is at least as flawed as many of us. Maybe you went a bit far when mentioning the passing of his son, though...

Washington's DC is Del Rio? Bucs by 20 then.

Run on first down and in other news the sun rises tomorrow morning.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back