PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bucs @ Football team

Seriously how can our qbs be worse than high school qbs . The undrafted qbs on rams as well as Washington team look better than ours...

I have serious doubts about our offensive talent evaluation..

And brady wow !! What poise and precision. From brady to newton .. how the mighty have fallen...

You can clearly see this O is not the same pre bye and post bye. They really seem to have found their groove
Agree. There are a lot more Pats' like play inserted into the offense now.

Holy Jesus.. another perfect dime and Godwin drops it.

These corners play scared.
The deal with TB’s corners is that they actually tested with pretty decent speed (Dean 4.3, Davis 4.5) but they have slow game speed. Like with Jerry Rice; he ran a 4.5/4.6, but played with great game speed.

Yes drop, I thought the defender put a hand on it at first

Agree. There are a lot more Pats' like play inserted into the offense now.

Yep, slowly infiltrating their playbook haha.. but equally as important: a lot more presnap motion to help Brady identify what's coming. That's such an important part of how he processes the game.

Still, 2 RZ misses. And Washington plays very well usually in half #2

Two score game. Even without the TD I think they got this.

Pigface musta stressed the passing game and making catch after catch this week, right? No...Pigface sat in his office grunting and masticating the bejeezus out a dozen double pepperoni pizzas. This team lacks timing that only practice instills

Brady has at least 194 yards passing by the half. That's already more than 8 teams got vs the WAS defense in a full game this year.

Playoff football. They’ll learn. This is their trial by fire.

The Redskins get the ball to start the second. As bad as this looks for them, there is a path to victory. Back to back scores and their DL comes alive after. They probably can't stop the Bucs from putting up 6-7 more, but if they get some points now they can keep this game where they need it to be. Unlikely it happens but it is possible. If they get nothing this drive it is likely over.

That’s clearly a fumble

Pigface musta stressed the passing game and making catch after catch this week, right? No...Pigface sat in his office grunting and masticating the bejeezus out a dozen double pepperoni pizzas. This team lacks timing that only practice instills

What coaches beside BB do you like?

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back