PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Wasn't Mason Rudolph Suspended?

I think Deus was just expressing his dismay at all those predatory vultures who escaped their desert from their crimes against the people of Cuba.

See what I mean?

Actually, I wasn't referring to the Cubans at all.

An NFL helmet weighs about 6 pounds and the outside is hard and rigid. So yeah, I believe someone could cause serious injury or even death by clubbing someone with one.

How about we get together somewhere and you can shout racist stuff at me while I swing a football helmet at your face. Then we can find out which one actually deserves punishment.
If you believe a mere word warrants violence, then you deserve to be called said word.

one word that warrants violence when uttered in anger is douchebag...but you never see anyone throw down when called this epithet. I surmise the reason why is that there are really a helluva lot more douchebags among us than we care to admit...

They should have suspended both teams in the entirety of both rosters.

Ralphie Rudolf

one word that warrants violence when uttered in anger is douchebag...but you never see anyone throw down when called this epithet. I surmise the reason why is that there are really a helluva lot more douchebags among us than we care to admit...
Does it count that I lost it when someone called me a “D-bag?”

Actually, I wasn't referring to the Cubans at all.

Wow. Next you'll be informing me that, actually, you, patsfans poster Deus Irae, don't support Fidel Castro.

This is what ideology does to people. I bet he truly believes that a word is worse than physical assault.

I'll bet he doesn't because that's not what he was arguing.

Back in my day we'd just assume a guy named "Mason" from South Carolina was a dyed in the wool racist

I dare you to Tweet that.

Wow. Next you'll be informing me that, actually, you, patsfans poster Deus Irae, don't support Fidel Castro.

Shocking, I know, but true.

#Steelers QB Mason Rudolph has been fined $50,000 for his role in the #Browns-#Steelers fight last Thursday, source said. Other players will be and have been fined, including those who left the bench area.

If there were racial slurs it doesn’t absolve Garrett of nearly killing a guy with a helmet. Not in the least bit.
If there were not Garrett making them up would be just as bad as Rudolph saying them.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back