Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
I think Deus was just expressing his dismay at all those predatory vultures who escaped their desert from their crimes against the people of Cuba.

See what I mean?

Actually, I wasn't referring to the Cubans at all.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
An NFL helmet weighs about 6 pounds and the outside is hard and rigid. So yeah, I believe someone could cause serious injury or even death by clubbing someone with one.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
How about we get together somewhere and you can shout racist stuff at me while I swing a football helmet at your face. Then we can find out which one actually deserves punishment.
If you believe a mere word warrants violence, then you deserve to be called said word.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
one word that warrants violence when uttered in anger is douchebag...but you never see anyone throw down when called this epithet. I surmise the reason why is that there are really a helluva lot more douchebags among us than we care to admit...

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
one word that warrants violence when uttered in anger is douchebag...but you never see anyone throw down when called this epithet. I surmise the reason why is that there are really a helluva lot more douchebags among us than we care to admit...
Does it count that I lost it when someone called me a “D-bag?”

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
If there were racial slurs it doesn’t absolve Garrett of nearly killing a guy with a helmet. Not in the least bit.
If there were not Garrett making them up would be just as bad as Rudolph saying them.