PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Wasn't Mason Rudolph Suspended?

We’re all just reaching for that last piece of Lindt candy while knocking down little children and old ladies.
Is it dark chocolate? Then the kid can have it. Milk chocolate though... game on! ;)

That one is kinda on the NFL, he was apparently told it wasn't going to leave the room. Somebody leaked it.
Interesting conclusion
We think differently
Because Garrett’s appeal was rejected, The question becomes “who benefits from the leak”
To me, this is a diversionary tactic by Garrett and his people to muddy up the narrative.
NFL gains nothing by offering out this racial component

That one is kinda on the NFL, he was apparently told it wasn't going to leave the room. Somebody leaked it.

The NFL leaked something that was supposed to be confidential? That doesn't sound like the NFL that I know. :rolleyes:

Interesting conclusion
We think differently
Because Garrett’s appeal was rejected, The question becomes “who benefits from the leak”
To me, this is a diversionary tactic by Garrett and his people to muddy up the narrative.
NFL gains nothing by offering out this racial component
Well if it is reveled to have happened, what should the punishment be for Rudolph?

Well if it is reveled to have happened, what should the punishment be for Rudolph?

Nothing. One adult calling another adult a name should not be resulting in punishment from a sports league. But we'd need to live in an intelligent world for that to be how it would go down, and Lord knows that we're leaving in a stupid world ruled by stupid people.

Nothing. One adult calling another adult a name should not be resulting in punishment from a sports league. But we'd need to live in an intelligent world for that to be how it would go down, and Lord knows that we're leaving in a stupid world ruled by stupid people.
So lying should have a punishment but using a racial slur shouldn’t have one...?

So lying should have a punishment but using a racial slur shouldn’t have one...?

You're kidding me with this, right? I mean, you're not really insane enough to try equating the two, are you?

You're kidding me with this, right? I mean, you're not really insane enough to try equating the two, are you?
I’m saying if you don’t view the name calling as significant, why would lying about it be significant? I feel like I’m missing something.

I applaud your courage going out on this limb as the SJW morals loggers are hard at work trying to chainsaw you out of existence...only a matter of time before Rev Al pimps this absurdity into another "Justice For Tawana!" crusade...expect to see Garrett tweeting all over the "Free Jusse Smollett!" account...

I see myself as what you call an SJW........I think it's hilarious how ignorant trying to make that sound like an insult is.......

that said, I don't believe Garrett for one second and think his suspension for baselessly playing the race card should make his suspension infinity X2....I think it's worse than the crap AB has pulled on the Raiders and the Pats

the only thing worse than those who falsely accuse are those who falsely deny

I’m saying if you don’t view the name calling as significant, why would lying about it be significant? I feel like I’m missing something.

You certainly know that bearing false witness about someone, when accusing them of something that will impact their reputation/life, is far more serious than calling someone names, as even a casual glance at our laws proves beyond any doubt. So don't lose your intelligence and integrity over your politics.

NFL simply doesn't want any more controversy on their precious 100th, it took them a nanosecond to investigate, didn't even interview Browns players. There is no precedent for indefinitely suspending Garrett for an on field incident. Zero.

I see everyone runs to their corner on this, white boys sticking up for the white QB and against the black DE. You can see that little punk Rudolph calling the guy that pushed him from behind a biatch. Rudolph started this mess, then once Garrett was being manhandled by DeCastro tried to go after him, and got slapped again with the helmet. DiCastro throws him to the ground and that punk Punsy hits him and kicks him while he's being held. So you had 3 Steelers beating up (or trying to) Garrett as he was being held. Nice. Reminded me of Rodney King, lol. Of course, nobody sees anything wrong with it. Beat up the black dude. Too bad he missed that rascist little sh$%t. Rudolph is a punk, f$%k him.

Oh and f%$k you all, thats my opinion and you guys can't prove sh%$t about what was said or not said based on your lame theories. Only Rudolph and Garrett know. Nobody else including the lying NFL can say if it did or didn't happen. I believe Garrett, you don't. So what.

Well this "white boy" blamed Rudolph when it happened for starting it by trying to rip off Garrett's helmet and it escalated from there. Just check the game day thread. I thought Rudolph should be punished along with the others. That doesn't mean I cant go after Garrett for playing the bogus race card. Even if something was said, does that justify attempted murder? How many white players listen to racial slurs all game long but man up and ignore it?

Rudolf started it. He gives of the impression that he is a punk.

Rudolf grabbed Garrett's facemask first.

Garrett does not have a history of this type of behavior. Garrett said that he cracked. Something was building up all game. The other Browns DL jumped in and pushed baby face Rudolf to the turf. Rather odd thing to do on a whim unless Rudolf was mouthy to him too.

I want to know more if it ever gets out that the Steelers did something wrong.
Garret's late hit is what started it

I am not saying using a racial slur shouldn't be punished but geez, this is a tough row to hoe. If you are going to punish one guy for using a racial slur (which any intelligent thinking individual knows didn't happen in this case but I am speaking hypothetically) then you have to punish everyone who uses racial slurs. However, if we are being honest with ourselves, we would have to admit that some black people use racial slurs against other black people somewhat regularly and, if we are being honest with ourselves, we would admit such things likely occur on the football field.

Heck, I still shudder to think of what would have happened if a white player called a black player "Donkey Kong Suh" over and over the way Cam Newton did a couple years back when talking about Ndamukong Suh. That player would probably have been permanently banned from the league.

Because one is slander. It can ruin a person's reputation and life

Because one is slander. It can ruin a person's reputation and life
If that is the case, then it must be a pretty bad word, no?

I'm not even disagreeing that it would be a horrible thing to lie about it. It's the same thing with lying about rape, the rare cases that it happen make it that much worse for the real victims.

If that is the case, then it must be a pretty bad word, no?

I'm not even disagreeing that it would be a horrible thing to lie about it. It's the same thing with lying about rape, the rare cases that it happen make it that much worse for the real victims.

Facepalm.gif

You're ****ting all over your integrity.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back