PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Not Us?

After these last few weeks let's get bold and update it to "Us Again" and trademark that.

After these last few weeks let's get bold and update it to "Us Again" and trademark that.
I think it's unregistered.

Your idea, bro. Go for it!

Well, I have to agree with Triump on this one, this economy is as strong as any we have seen, so getting a job should be pretty easy for those who don’t have one. He is however wrong about his “ loser” comment, and the irony shouldn’t be lost on anyone.
Hows your job going?

I see the McRib is back.

My job is great, we are cranking out houses. Sorry to hear that you had Thanksgiving st MacDonalds, that’s pretty sad. Did your mom take you?

His mom took one look upon delivery and dropped him in the nearest outhouse. A hungry coyote snagged him thinking lunch but spat him out, unfortunately. Drunk hillbillies then found him by the roadside and the rest is history.

My job is great, we are cranking out houses. Sorry to hear that you had Thanksgiving st MacDonalds, that’s pretty sad. Did your mom take you?

Houses = Mcribs these days.

Not sure where to put this but Mac is ranked top 5 in PFF, not too far behind Tommy Boy

I like this low ceiling from Mac

Not sure where to put this but Mac is ranked top 5 in PFF, not too far behind Tommy Boy

Kirk Cousins?

Do they still have Dee Wise as our top defender too?

What’s this? A Brady post in the main forum?
Mods? Brady lovers like Mac10 shouldn’t post Brady topics here they have their own sub forum!1!1!1

:D

and PFF has a weird grading system. Lets go traditional.
Brady 10 games
Yards 3177 3rd
YPG 317 1st
TD's 29 1st
Qb rating 104 5th
QBR 65.3 3rd

Mac 11 games
Yards 2540 12th
YPG 230 20th
Td's 14 15th
Qb rating 94.7 16th
QBR 49.8 19th

I think you need a closer comparison for Brady than Jones.

Now stop talking about Brady in the main forum, take your stupid argument to the Brady forum and you can try to convince them that they are close.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back