PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is it Brady haters always say Brady got bailed out by his defense or kickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I know! Call on me! Call on me!

"Because they are 'Brady Haters.'"

Because they are mentally-deficient and will always hate even if Brady plays until he is 50 and wins every superbowl between now and then.

My favorite is the “dink and dunk.” Like he should change up his strategy for some more entertaining passes, instead of winning at an unprecedented rate.

It's mostly laziness because they don't have a deep understanding of the game or Brady as a player. It comes down to this, "You hate the guy until he is on your team" Then you understand more of what he is about because you are getting people who are trying to represent the positive side.

People either have a bias and see it through that filter or they are only getting the "group think" of negativity. It stems from not being able to embrace the greatness of a rival, so you have to tear down his accomplishments or character.

Put Simply: How many thought Rodney Harrison was the dirtiest player in the NFL, until he came to the Patriots?

...because they don't want to give him his proper respect.

People are very used to saying that Montana is the GOAT, getting out of that habit is uncomfortable.

There's also the idea, helped by the NFL and the media, that Brady/Patriots are cheaters, so people need to find a reason to invalidate TFB's success.

No...it was obviously the tuck rule.

Last edited:
There's a kid (20-something) at work that is a huge Packers fan, and he's talking about Brady being a system QB who's bailed out by Belichick and the rest of the team. Because to admit Brady is the GOAT diminishes Aaron Rodgers in some way.

It's just haters hatin'. Can't hear you, because WE ARE IN THE EFFIN' SUPER BOWL, *****ES!!!

Tell the kidling that Steve Young won a SB after Montana, nit he same "system " Walsh had, and even Seifert won a SB after Walsh left with the same "system" in place.

lmao

These kinds of people are such morons.

Because they're stupid and lame.

Envy......a few weeks back when some media floated the idea of BB going back to NY to coach the Giants, I took a peek at the Giants fan forums. And as expected, after a little backtracking, the fans on that site who had posted the most hate towards BB, calling him evil and a cheater, were the first ones to praise him and drool over the prospect of having him as a coach......yes they hate us, but would take our situation in a heart beat.

I saw that, too. They're pathetic.

Tell the kidling that Steve Young won a SB after Montana, nit he same "system " Walsh had, and even Seifert won a SB after Walsh left with the same "system" in place.

lmao

These kinds of people are such morons.
He does it to get a rise out of Pats fans at work. He knows that saying he's a system QB makes everyone bristle. It's just dumb, he's a knowledgeable fan. He's knows Brady is great.

People hate constant winners and that goes for the GOAT.

He does it to get a rise out of Pats fans at work. He knows that saying he's a system QB makes everyone bristle. It's just dumb, he's a knowledgeable fan. He's knows Brady is great.

That's fine, but recycling that "joke" is toolish, because it's not even a good joke in the first place.

A Lions co-worker of mine, whom I think is actually giddy Bob Quinn and now Patricia are there, said "the refs helped the Pats win that game vs Jax"....I sort of looked at him like "really, dude?"...he says "You're no fun to joke around with about the pats"....I say "Dude, it's you troll types that started all of this. You created it in your heads."

He sort of smirked....He also thinks Brady should have been suspended for more than 4 games and believed Goodell, but never read the Wells Report or the Pats Counter Report.

So, honestly, I like these people as people, but this whole brainwashed angle of the cheating garbage and what the national overall perception is, they are clueless in what they actually know. They just let ESPN feed them this stuff and know very little facts.

IMO it's vastly more common to hear that Brady bailed out the defense.

Honestly, you really have to stretch to find any disrespect for Tom Brady's contributions at this point in his career.

Go over to the Colts board lol

They still think Brady is the result of the "system" and that he would be an average QB elsewhere

They have said since Luck's 2nd year that he's a better QB than Brady

They imply it's the defense that won those first 3 SBs and that if Manning had Brady's defense he would have a quadrillion rings

They also say that Adam V was the MVP of those Superbowl and won all 3 for the Pats

They still think Brady is a "dink and dunk" qb

They firmly believe Brady is a cheater and still believe it affected the outcome of that AFCCG where they got their teeth kicked in (by suggesting the "cheating" gave the Pats momentum going into 2nd half)

They have an asterisk for every Pats Superbowl, and the bar for the asterisks keeps getting lower and lower haha... this year it's that the refs are purposely favoring the Pats.. last SB it was deflategate and the ineligible receiver formations.. and the 3 prior to that were all from spygate and the patriots knowing every play by filming signals and walk thrus

There is tons of hate and disrespect still around in other fan bases, but I agree that in the media there seems to be less of it. Except for Felger of course, he just said on Comcast sports the other day (with troy Brown and Charlie weis) that Brady absolutely wss guilty in deflategate.. he says it as 100% fact

If you ever want a good laugh and to see the negative effects of inbreeding, just browse the Colts forum from time to time... it's looneyville over there lol

Last edited:
Go over to the Colts board lol

They still think Brady is the result of the "system" and that he would be an average QB elsewhere

They have said since Luck's 2nd year that he's a better QB than Brady

They imply it's the defense that won those first 3 SBs and that if Manning had Brady's defense he would have a quadrillion rings

They also say that Adam V was the MVP of those Superbowl and won all 3 for the Pats

They still think Brady is a "dink and dunk" qb

They firmly believe Brady is a cheater and still believe it affected the outcome of that AFCCG where they got their teeth kicked in (by suggesting the "cheating" gave the Pats momentum going into 2nd half)

They have an asterisk for every Pats Superbowl, and the bar for the asterisks keeps getting lower and lower haha... this year it's that the refs are purposely favoring the Pats.. last SB it was deflategate and the ineligible receiver formations.. and the 3 prior to that were all from storage and the patriots knowing every play by filming signals and walk thrus

There is tons of hate and disrespect still around in other fan bases, but I agree that in the media there seems to be less of it. Except for Felger of course, he just said on Comcast sports the other day (with troy Brown and Charlie weis) that Brady absolutely wss guilty in deflategate.. he says it as 100% fact

If you ever want a good laugh and to see the negative effects of inbreeding, just browse the Colts forum from time to time... it's looneyville over there lol

They're the worst outside of the Jets fans. So dumb, so uneducated and so embarrassing with their dome, their white panties, and their finesse, crybaby teams with "Participation" banners, that would make me denounce myself as a fan if I was from Indiana.

Crappy state, too.

A friend of mine from Wisconsin proudly wears here Indiana Sucks t shirt, with my approval.

He's a troll guys! I know he is!

I think the OP answered his own question in the title of this thread.

Put Simply: How many thought Rodney Harrison was the dirtiest player in the NFL, until he came to the Patriots?

I can admit that my opinion of Rodney was not real high when he was on the Chargers. I was also looking forward to James Harrison getting suspended last year because of the HGH allegations involving him, Manning, Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers. Now that he's on the Patriots and contributing, I don't care about that report at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back