PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why does BB have to act like such an a*%??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah going 18-1 and winning the Super Bowl would be so devastating. Mass suicide while being handed the Lombardi I imagine.

More likely 17-1. AFC Champ loss. just like last year... :singing:

Offensively:
1) We will be able to run the ball. Willie Parker presents a unique challenge to your aging and slow defense. He is simply too fast.
2) When we get the running game going, Santonio Holmes will be left alone to burn your corners. Again... too much speed.
3) Ben is on his game this year and very capable of avoiding your rush.

Defensively:
1) We are capable of generating a great deal of pressure to throw Brady off his game. This will slow your offense and force a turnover or two.
2) We will make you one dimensional by stopping your rushing attack all together.

This game is in NE in December. This favors our style of play

Hmm. Willie Parker is more unique than Tomlinson, Portis, Addai, Lynch, Barber, etc., all of whom we've beaten. Santonio Holmes tops T.O., Reggie Wayne, Laveraneus Coles, etc., who we've also beaten. Rothlisberger is playing better than Romo, P. Manning ... ? You are delusional. I won't even bother with the rest.

Hmm. Willie Parker is more unique than Tomlinson, Portis, Addai, Lynch, Barber, etc., all of whom we've beaten. Santonio Holmes tops T.O., Reggie Wayne, Laveraneus Coles, etc., who we've also beaten. Rothlisberger is playing better than Romo, P. Manning ... ? You are delusional. I won't even bother with the rest.

Addai tore you up. We are just as good as the Colts and ben isn't a choke artist like Manning.

Addai tore you up. We are just as good as the Colts and ben isn't a choke artist like Manning.

You're just as good as the Colts? The only team the Colts have lost to is the Patriots. The Steelers meanwhile have lost to mediocre teams like the Broncos and Cardinals. Why should we be convinced you're even as good as the Cowboys, let alone the Colts?

:rofl: Oh my LORD! I can't stop laughing!! You guys got beat by Arizona AND Denver (who has been STOMPED twice this season). Choke on that!:eek:

Thanks man, we'll need it.:p

I don't know why anyone here is wishing the Colts luck. I'm hoping they go 7-9 and the quarterhick ends up on a vision quest in Appalachia, like you predict.

You are a punk crack head for saying something as dumb as that. After the Steelers get smoked you can go back to your spot under the McKees Rocks bridge.

I don't know why anyone here is wishing the Colts luck. I'm hoping they go 7-9 and the quarterhick ends up on a vision quest in Appalachia, like you predict.
Don't worry! I was being quite sarcastic as I believe the Colts will drop their 2nd in a row at SD next week! The Bolts didn't help themselves with their performance against Minny this week, but they seem to show up on a week-in and week-out basis and I think Indy will see a different team as SD views this as a 'saving-face' type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back