• The Colts

• Gary Tanguay's

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
Since Gary Tanguay asked the question I thought we should search out should and ask ourselves. His choices were the Colts or Ravens but since we aren't like Borges (copycats) I felt the need to alter it slightly and give everyone one more choice.

Vote away campers, and smile, this is truly karmic.

Tanguay hasn't shown any signs of "demise," has he? He's still around (too much), same as always.

I think the Colts' demise is most gratifying in light of last year's shenanigans. They lost Luck but suck more out of general organizational incompetence. The Ravens have been decimated by injuries even worse than the Pats; otherwise, they'd probably be in the mix irritating everyone.

Baltimore. They're actually a tough out. Indy is a door mat weather they are 11-5 or 5-11.

a8203dc231364516abaeef67740caf48.jpg

Can I mail them both one of my patented "tootsie rolls"?

Baltimore. They're actually a tough out. Indy is a door mat weather they are 11-5 or 5-11.

But you're missing the very thick icing on the cake. Indy not making the playoffs directly and negatively effects Grigson.

Making the playoffs even with a crappy record provides definite cover. Maybe they get lucky and win the WC game -- now they even have a brief moment of hope. But a crappy record and no playoff entry for the normal playoff entry Colts this has no redeeming value whatsoever. It's all but abject failure. So no matter how you slice it it sucks for them and most importantly Grigson gets his slice of the suck pie to choke on.

Deflategate Karma was a 2 then 3 horse league: Indy/Grigson, Baltimore/Harbaugh and then the new comer to the dance was Pitt/Roethlesberger(SP)/Tomlin.
Indy/Grigson: check
Balt/Harbaugh: check
Pitt/Dumb & Dumber: check - almost (hate to see the Jets benefit from it but for Karma Just Desserts it is what it is. Maybe both teams lose and Jets only get to back in).

Also these are 3 teams make the playoffs most frequently. I wonder when the last time an AFC playoff picture didn't include one of these three teams? Given that fact, no matter how you slice it the bad guys are all left to suck the big one after next Sunday. What a way to start the new year :)

But you're missing the very thick icing on the cake. Indy not making the playoffs directly and negatively effects Grigson.

Making the playoffs even with a crappy record provides definite cover. Maybe they get lucky and win the WC game -- now they even have a brief moment of hope. But a crappy record and no playoff entry for the normal playoff entry Colts this has no redeeming value whatsoever. It's all but abject failure. So no matter how you slice it it sucks for them and most importantly Grigson gets his slice of the suck pie to choke on.
:)

Brief moment of hope? You mean, gigantic stadium banner!

what's going on with Tanguay? is he fired i hope? that whole station is unwatchable except for one person and one person alone. Jessica moron. on a scale from 1 to 1o she is a 20. she has the power to bring all that gaze upon her to their knees.

it is implied that in order to have a demise you must actually have a LIFE...Tanguay lacks THAT key ingredient.

There have been so many stories to follow this year. I did not know Tanguay was in demise. I change the station as soon as I hear his voice. I did enjoy the Ravens fall for some time, but it has gotten boring. I have enjoyed the Seahawks tumble. Glad to see Aaron Rogers fall back to earth. Been rooting against Dallas and the Giants for years, so that worked out. I'd like to root against the Colts, but I like the folks over at Colts.com, so I have been suffering a little bit with them this year.

I have to admit that I have mostly enjoyed the uneven seasons of the Steelers and Broncos. I really dislike their fans and enjoy their suffering. This Manning thing is just icing on the cake.

On the other side of the coin, I have enjoyed watching Carolina and Minnesota, but I LOVE that the Redskins (yeah I said it!) have won the NFC East and wish them well in the playoffs.

This has been a very entertaining football season.

I enjoy the Ravens demise more, but I think that Indy's has a larger effect on their organization.

Adding Pittsburgh to the group (hopefully) is just a bonus that can't even be put into words. Listening to their fanbase whine about Belichick "throwing" the game on purpose to "cheat" the Steelers out of their rightful playoff spot has been wonderful.

Watching the Ravens demise this season has been more of an enjoyable surprise because they have traditionally been the tougher adversary. It's not all that surprising that the Colts have collapsed this season because they are an inherently weak team. Both teams can go screw each other... Harbough is a dink.

I have enjoyed the Seahawks tumble. Glad to see Aaron Rogers fall back to earth.

I have to admit that I have mostly enjoyed the uneven seasons of the Steelers and Broncos.

Broncos are most likely going to finish 12-4, and will have either the #1 or #2 seed, so I don't think they're any different than many expected.

Green Bay will likely finish 11-5, win their division and will host a playoff game, so again--I don't think they're much different than what many predicted. Maybe a game off of a 12-4 prediction?

Seattle is another team who took a step backwards in some ways (defense), yet took a step or two forwards in terms of establishing a high powered offensive attack. Long gone are the days where they rely on Marshawn Lynch in a ground and pound environment. No, they didn't win the division due to ARZ's dominance, but I still expect them to be a tough out. We may see a SEA/GB wildcard game, which would get one of them out right off the bat.

Much like you, I'll be rooting like hell for Washington and Minnesota, because I think we'd mop the floor with them.

Tanguay has become my favorite doormat lately, from his diatribe about how Brady's relationship with Guerrero has to be about steroids to his famous hummus induced flatulence.

He jumped on the Borges and Felger ship that revels in each trying to be more absurd or outrageous than the other... when all else fails in this town(and every other sports town) become controversial and get more twitter followers, even though you are a complete idiot.

Unfortunately they allow him on a lot of the Sunday Morning Talk Shows.. at one time those shows were about the Patriots, now they are soapbox for their perverse beliefs and conspiracy theories..

OTOH Indy and Baltimore are about Karma, what goes around comes around.. heard the other day what a great job Harbaugh is doing with the Ravens.. WTF????

Tanguay on weei today.....

After just seeing the breaking story that states how Miami took extra precautions when they came to N.England because they were concerned about Pats staffers handling their stuff, Im going to add them to the list of teams.

Freaking whining *****es. A lot of good that "extra precaution" did you.

After just seeing the breaking story that states how Miami took extra precautions when they came to N.England because they were concerned about Pats staffers handling their stuff, Im going to add them to the list of teams.

Freaking whining *****es. A lot of good that "extra precaution" did you.
Miami and Denver fans are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back