PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's the most hated team for the patsfans?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who's the worst team?

• Miami Dolphins

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indianpolis Colts

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Other team

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can safely say I ;H-A-T-E; HATE!!!!! the Denver Broncos. It's hard to hate the Colts even though they beat us this year, at least we've beaten them and the Steelers to end their seasons. Can't say the same for Denver. As far as the Raiders, well they're just pathetic. I hope they stay a doormat for a long time!!

1. Dolphins - ugly fans..a rivalry
2. Steelers - the fans are *******s..the team is overrated and have some idiots like Holmes and Porter
3. Jets - i live in Jersey..they shouldbe #1 but i have a few jet friends but game day..i hate them. always have

i hate the colts aswell but i have some respect for them..unlike the 3 i listed above.

i dont hate Broncos necessarily..i like their players..Walker/Smith/their Defense.

I cant stand the Broncos. Always have, always will. Everytime think of the Broncos I think of John Elway and his horse-like mouth throwing a long ball to Rod Smith in those ugly orange uniforms to absolutely distroy us many years back.

But thats the only team I really hate. So they've got the #1 spot.

Other teams I dislike are

2. JETS (somehow they always manage to lure our talent away)
3. COLTS (they've got some great players, just cant stand the team/organization/BILL POLIAN
4. RAIDERS (stop crying already, it was 6 years ago. You guys wouldnt have been able to beat the steelers anyway)

Thats really all I've got as far as teams that I consistantly dislike

For me its the Colts - definitely. Mostly because its the ORGANIZATION I hate, more than the players. Polian almost made me root for an NFC team, that's how much I hate that WHINEY piece of over inflated, self absorbed, piece of garbage. This is the ownership that skipped out on Baltimore in the middle of the night... and kept the stats, name, and stats of one of the better and more loyal franchises in the league

Honorable mention go to the:

Ravens- because of thier thug image and self promoting coach.
Jets- because they are the NY team we get to see twice a year... and now the Mangius thing.
Cowboys - I've hated them the LONGEST, ever since their promotion team and the media SOMEHOW elevated them to "America's Team"....that and having to hear Michael Irvin on TV for the past 3 or 4 years.
Dolphins - They used to be right up there, but they have been so bad and so far out of it, its hard to hate them, even though they beat us as much as any team still.

Last edited:
I hate the Broncos!!!! and Shannon Sharpe.

Ever since he called the national guard on us.

Plus we hold our worst overall record VS denver (speculating but I think I'm right)

I hated that stupid mile high salute

and maybe the worst thing of all is that they are a cheap team damn chop blockers.

I cant stand the Broncos. Always have, always will. Everytime think of the Broncos I think of John Elway and his horse-like mouth throwing a long ball to Rod Smith in those ugly orange uniforms to absolutely distroy us many years back.

Seconded. I always hated Elway, out of pure spite for what he did to us. He was a good QB though and he inspired some amazing comebacks. Still, I can now look back on the beatings they got against Washington and the Giants in the Superbowl and laugh. I've mentioned it before, but quite how one set of D linemen can fall for the same play again and again and again (Washington's counter gap, which made Timmy Smith look like Barry Sanders) is beyond me. HELLO? IS ANYONE HOME?

Last edited:
Right around the time of the Colts game someone asked this same question,and the Colts won by a landslide then,too. That was my pick and it still is,but I'll admit the J-E-T-S/Mangina are beginning to annoy me in a big way lately. Maybe because they've suddenly come out of the woodwork after all those years,same with the Phins but for me that was more Saban than anything else.
I don't disagree about the Broncos or the Faiders,but the Faids are a laugher now so I feel vanquished on that one. The Broncos-they'd probably be 3rd followed by Meeami.

For me lets see the Raiders I will forever hate them, their colors, their fans and the brain dead owner. 1 and 15 for 20 years would still be too good for them.
I dislike the Jets, Dolphins, Colts and Cowboys but not like the scumbags from Oakland or LA or were ever the fools are.

I despise the Colts with every fiber of my being.

The Jets are second though.

Maybe if they get a little better I'll hate them more.

For me, its the Raiders. While I wasn't born when the Stingley and Dreith incidents happened (born in 1979,) my father used to tell me stories about Jack Tatum, his nickname of "Black Death" and also about Sugar Bear Hamilton and that season when we were robbed of our first trip to the super bowl, with the best team my father ever saw in a Pats uniform in his opinion (he died in 2004, so he never saw that years squad who won SB 39.) Their fans are just dumb, yelling "tuck rule" but bring up Dreith, and to them, it never happened.

Second would have to be Miami, only because my first memory of the Pats was "Squish the Fish" in 85, and it seems like no matter how bad either team is, it is always a tough game and one of my favorite memories is years ago when we knocked them out of the playoffs when we beat them last week of the season.

Third would be the Jets, the whole Tuna/BB not Manigini coaching carousel.

Surprisingly, the Colts or Steelers aren't here. While I hate the Colts front office, and I think Steelers fans might be as obnoxious as Raiders fans, I honestly don't have the hate for those teams as I do the above teams.

1. colts
2. broncos
3. dolphins
4. jets
5. chargers

For me, its the Raiders. While I wasn't born when the Stingley and Dreith incidents happened (born in 1979,) my father used to tell me stories about Jack Tatum, his nickname of "Black Death" and also about Sugar Bear Hamilton and that season when we were robbed of our first trip to the super bowl, with the best team my father ever saw in a Pats uniform in his opinion (he died in 2004, so he never saw that years squad who won SB 39.) Their fans are just dumb, yelling "tuck rule" but bring up Dreith, and to them, it never happened.

First of all, sorry to hear that your dad didn't live to see the XXXIX team. Sounds like he would have loved it, but he did see AV's kick in XXXVI.

The Raiders are at the top of my list too and I'm old enough to remember the stuff you describe. Interestingly enough, though, Stabler evidently said years afterwards that the Dreith call was bogus. Wonder what Tommy will say when asked about the tuck by an Oakland reporter 15 years from now? I still remember his postgame interview when he said words to the effect: "Tuck? Yeah, sure, that's what I was doing." (don't nail me on the exact words but he had the biggest s#!t eating grin on his face as he said it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back