PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would be the next GM?

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
If Kraft fires BB or BB stays and relinquishes his gm duties, the person I would want as gm for would Adam Peters from SF.

What say you?

Adams Peters with Bobby Slowik as head coach.

At this point, I think they will just give the GM title to Matt Groh.

Well, whomever becomes the GM, they will want input on whom will be the HC.

At this point, I think they will just give the GM title to Matt Groh.
The organization would deserve another last place finish if they keep on Groh, especially if Belichick is also here. Bill has influence over Groh who sucks anyhow.

Adam Peters (SF asst GM)
Joe Horitz (Balt director of player personnel)
Trey Brown (Cincy Sr personnel executive; was a scout w/Pats 2010-2012)
Terrance Gray (Bills director of player personnel)
Ray Agnew (Lions asst GM)

As a head coach, maybe Detroit OC Ben Johnson or Houston OC Bobby Slowik.

Hopefully not the case. No point in replacing Belichick with a person who has the same outlook/game plan.
Be prepared for it. Honestly the GM position with BB looking over your shoulder isn’t the most attractive for top GM candidates

Adam Peters (SF asst GM)
Joe Horitz (Balt director of player personnel)
Trey Brown (Cincy Sr personnel executive; was a scout w/Pats 2010-2012)
Terrance Gray (Bills director of player personnel)
Ray Agnew (Lions asst GM)

As a head coach, maybe Detroit OC Ben Johnson or Houston OC Bobby Slowik.
The Bills have one of the worst drafting records. A lot of busts. A lot of defensive guys drafted. By any standard, they are worse than the Patriots at drafting. So I'm not sure why the Bills guy is recommended.

If anything, this shows the value of having a good QB.

The organization would deserve another last place finish if they keep on Groh, especially if Belichick is also here. Bill has influence over Groh who sucks anyhow.

It would be a decision that sets the program back another 4 years.

It would be a decision that sets the program back another 4 years.
That will happen when no GM will want to come here to draft LB for them to finish as safeties and high round draft pick getting benched for 4 games for fumbling the ball

If Bill gives up GM duties then I doubt Kraft hires someone within the organization. Kraft would be getting hoodwinked if that happened.
I worry that Kraft will continue to take half measures. The most they should allow for Bill beyond coaching is to keep his sons on as defensive coaches (I’ve got no issue with Steve or Brian) and to retain some input on defensive personnel.

An independent GM and total reorganization of the offensive positional staff is a must. Also Acchord needs to be relinquished of his job and Judge too.

Only then would I even consider giving Belichick one more chance. I also worry about Bill’s handling of the players. BOB should be the only guy controlling whether certain offensive players should be benched or inactive.

BTW if Bill somehow stays he’s here for TWO more years because there is exactly zero chance he’s fired if he’s within single digits of the Shula record.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back