PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who should be more disappointed Patriots or Colts Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richter said:
I still say we should be more disappointed as Pats fans. Had we won, we'd be headed to the Superbowl, because the Pats wouldn't have lost to Pittsburgh. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, too bad that the refs are doing their best to determine the outcome of the postseason themselves. At least the Steelers overcame their screwjob, I just wish the Pats had too.

Yeah, and, if the Pats had won, who's to say the Steelers wouldn't have taken out Brady with an injury on his first series?

ctpatsfan77 said:
Yeah, and, if the Pats had won, who's to say the Steelers wouldn't have taken out Brady with an injury on his first series?

Well, we've already seen the Steelers take out Brady in an AFC Championship game. The Pats won anyway. I'd rather watch my team play for the AFC Championship game at home against a team we've beaten twice at that stage of the playoffs.

The Indy Star board is "too busy"....what a bunch of crybaby losers...shutting their board down after shooting their big jacka$$ mouths all year...typical Colts all the way down the line

What's the excuse for NEXT year?

Colts fans should be more disappointed because they've laid an egg every friggin year and now have lost their best chance to make it to the Super Bowl since free agency is going to decimate their team this year.

Us, Pats fans need to be disappointed that we blew it this year, but 4 out of 6 won't be too bad. Also, a bit disappointed that the rest of our league has just figured it out...playing Indy was an easy win the Pats could count on every year. OVERRATED COLTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back