PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is Quinn Nordin?

My first major dumb-ass TV crush was....
View attachment 33473
I'll see your Victoria Principal and I will raise you Mary Crosby. The right amount of hotness/crazy scale. Although the plastic surgery as not been kind.
dallas-decoders-who-shot-jr-page-copy.jpg

Nobody here under the age of 50 will get this... but I read his name, and immediately my mind jumped to:

5dq6rb.gif

Man, I watched too many police shows in the 70's. LOL

Quinn Martin also I believe produced "The FBI" series that starred Efrem (father of Stephanie) Zimbalist...

EDIT: As usual, JMT57 blew away the rest of us with his list of QM-produced shows...I had watched most of them at one time or another, but I still have forgotten just how many of them there were...

Last edited:
I was pretty young and I remember thinking that Angie was old. I would have been about 10 when Police Woman was on. She would have been mid/late 40's, which would be perfect now, however. Funny how the line moves, eh?

Deep dive into the 70's... I would've been more into Charlie's Angels, Bo Derek, Barbi Benton, Morgan Fairchild. I remember thinking the girl opposite Loni Anderson on WKRP was way cuter. Kinda Ginger/Mary Ann thing. I always thought Sally Field looked pretty cute riding around in the the black Trans Am. 14 year old me had a huge crush on Jane Seymour in Live and Let Die. I still get a chuckle in Wedding Crashers when she makes Owen Wilson feel her up. 14 year old me woulda died to do that.

Damn right Angie ****inson was hot...Ya think JFK's gonna bang a mutt?

Saw Bo Derek in "10" on the big screen...wow...What's extra cool is that she smoked weed during the movie too...

I also preferred Jan Smithers to Loni Anderson...She seemed more real...Smoldering hotness, like Marcia Strassman from Welcome Back Kotter & Honey I shrunk/blew up the Kids...

And when Sally Field bent over the front seat of the Trans Am to grab something from the back (I believe she was changing out of her wedding dress), yummy...Super-cute for a long, long time...

Folk has sucked a number of times in the past. His leg isn't very strong, but last year, he was certainly accurate from short distances. The hope is to find a kicker who is accurate from shorter distances as well as being able to hit the longer kicks. Getting younger is always a plus too.

UDFA Quinn Nordin can kick the hell out of the ball. One of his field goals yesterday landed on top of a building next to the practice field. With Roberto Aguayo gone, it'll be Nordin vs. Nick Folk for the kicker job in camp.

And here's a video where he makes a kick (practice, natch) from 68.

Don't remember ever seeing that show on TV at our house...Guess that's partly why it only lasted one season, though Anne Francis was hardly to blame there...She also co-starred in the sci-fi classic Forbidden Planet with Lt. Frank Drebbin...

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back