• BOB

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Kingsburry

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 38 44.2%

• Total voters
Anyone but Gase.

How about Frank Reich? Bring him in and have him replace BB as HC in a couple of years.

I agree with all his predictions

Still need a TEs coach & an OL coach... unless Yates is promoted, and I'm not sure I'd like that because I still prefer someone who's been a successful OL Coach somewhere else over an ass-istant of a failed OL here.

Patricia and Judge didn't have the opportunity to go on to another HC job because they sucked at it so badly that nobody wanted them.

And nobody Ever will, either.

Still need a TEs coach & an OL coach... unless Yates is promoted, and I'm not sure I'd like that because I still prefer someone who's been a successful OL Coach somewhere else over an ass-istant of a failed OL here.
Agree but I prefer experience and success at both coaching positions. And I want to see accurate position titles BEFORE the draft.

Reich just turned 61 years old himself. Stinks to say, but a 63 year old (in 2 years) as a succession plan just leads to another succession plan very quickly.
Nobody should be hired under the assumption of a succession plan imo. One team in the last 20 years had a succession plan that ended up working out. That was the Steelers with Tomlin. Everywhere else the successor completely failed out and was replaced anyways.

People should just accept that when Bill leaves, the regime is over and the team needs to transition to a different era.

Well, Charles does have a PhD in both Journalism and Female Anatomy according to his Twitter bio. So how can you doubt the guy? The question is with Mac Jones traded, who is going to throw to DeAndre Hopkins, who according to Charles is about to be a Patriot.

Had me going until throwing in Jack Jones? Why would you throw in a potential top 2 corner on top of a 2nd round pick?

I don't know why he isn't signed yet we need a innovative Offense hurry up BB. :mad: Kliff K doesn't need an interview its' not like we are in the Playoffs Playoffs.
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF
College teams like Miami are throwing tons of cash at him to sit in the booth and call spread option for a year or two.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back