• Total voters

Lagaffe_07

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think we can all expect Patricia to be relocate and locked in Ernie Adams old office after this year.

After the Kingburry news, Who do you think is the best option for the Pats ?

Kingsbury to be slappy #1564 at one patriot place ... AZ still paying him....whether it's OC, a consultant role, or "special offensive assistant/passing game coordinator" bullschitt title the coach/gm draws up....

Arizona’s offence, with a lot of talent, has been pretty bad. I think Kingsbury may go back to coach college football.
In his 4 seasons as HC, his offense finished 16th, 13th, 11th, and 21st in the league in points scored. The only bad year was this year. Hopkins was suspended 8 games and Murray was out for 6; something broke this season but it’s more than just those 2 guys. But on the whole his offense has been league average. Certainly better than ours.

In his 4 seasons as HC, his offense finished 16th, 13th, 11th, and 21st in the league in points scored. The only bad year was this year. Hopkins was suspended 8 games and Murray was out for 6; something broke this season but it’s more than just those 2 guys. But on the whole his offense has been league average. Certainly better than ours.
is this what we are satisfy with now?

is this what we are satisfy with now?
I was responding to the statement that his offense was pretty bad. It was league average.

And from there, you’re making the assumption that everything will just remain static. Under that guise, Bill Belichick was a terrible coaching hire with a 36-44 career record. Obviously the hope is under potentially better circumstances, things will work out better. “Better circumstances“ meaning, for example, meaning not having to look over your shoulder at ownership when you improved your team’s record 3 years straight before taking a step back.

I was responding to the statement that his offense was pretty bad. It was league average.

And from there, you’re making the assumption that everything will just remain static. Under that guise, Bill Belichick was a terrible coaching hire with a 36-44 career record. Obviously the hope is under potentially better circumstances, things will work out better. “Better circumstances“ meaning, for example, meaning not having to look over your shoulder at ownership when you improved your team’s record 3 years straight before taking a step back.
i know what you meant, i wanted to write a longer response but run out of time
i am not sure about kingsbury, i would prefer him over BoB, but i don't know enough personnel to determine if there is a better candidate out there. I haven't followed the cardinals but the most important part for me is to get new ideas and play designs/schemes.
Our passing offense has been not good 3 years now, and i am talking about play design, play calling and schemes. The passing scheme just looks like it's dysfunctional. If Kingsbury can fix this, he will be welcomed, if not then look for someone else please.

I absolutely think Bill intends to keep Patricia as OC if he can have it his way.
Bill said months ago that if it doesn't go right, he bears the blame. I believe him and I 100% expect Patricia will not be calling plays next year. He's not dumb. Kraft isn't either.

If Bill is still here it’s Patricia.
That's everyone's worst nightmare. BB could say, "Well, it was Matt's first year and he did improve down the stretch. With a year under his (very large) belt, he should be even better next year."

Does Bob go for it, though...it remains to be seen.

I absolutely think Bill intends to keep Patricia as OC if he can have it his way.
There's no chance that Kraft would come out and say he's disappointed and allow the status quo with Fat Matt to continue.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back