Which OC for next year

• BOB

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Kingsburry

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 38 44.2%

• Total voters
This hot take is so played out and uninformed. Mac isn't Josh Allen (only 2 are in that category), but Orlovsky and Lazar have done plenty of breakdowns on some of Mac's BTT's this year. He can do everything needed to be done as a passer to win in this league.
He'll still be improving his arm strength in his 3rd year. If they solidify the OL and have better-suiting route designs for his skill set, Mac can definitely be a winner. Everyone can't be Brady and shoot to the top instantly.
How many of those BTT brought us back when we were down?? How many of those BTT beart a good team or a team with a winning record?? Let's see Zero! Mac Jones ceiling is at ground level.

This hot take is so played out and uninformed. Mac isn't Josh Allen (only 2 are in that category), but Orlovsky and Lazar have done plenty of breakdowns on some of Mac's BTT's this year. He can do everything needed as a passer to win in this league.
He'll still be improving his arm strength in his 3rd year. If they solidify the OL and have better-suiting route designs for his skill set, Mac can definitely be a winner. Everyone can't be Brady and shoot to the top instantly.
As far as Kliff - I'm not sure. He might need the step back from pressure and stress of HC.
I'm sure he'd love to work with Mac compared to Murray though! And I'm sure Mac would love a creative and aggressive OC over MP.
Mac Jones is worse than Josh Rosen look him up.

whew..... thats a fairly loaded statement, without saying anything
BB have watched the Mac Jones tapes over and over and I'm sure he didn't come away impressed. Those #10 Jerseys won't be beat sellers @ 1 Patriots place I tell ya.

NO, HE DID NOT!

He said that he would choose BoB.
Same thing. The story is his predictions. He didn't break the story that BoB is coming.

frustrated the big lebowski GIF

Get ready for Adam Gase or some other coach no one wants as the OC. BB is to arrogant to recruit a real OC like BOB.

The Pats are going nowhere as long as BB is the coach and will only sign players and coaches that are desperate with no other options.

Get ready for Adam Gase or some other coach no one wants as the OC. BB is to arrogant to recruit a real OC like BOB.

The Pats are going nowhere as long as BB is the coach and will only sign players and coaches that are desperate with no other options.
I have a feeling Jonathan will be part of the selection committee.

Obama Reaction GIF
Bait GIF

Then why are they interviewing OC candidates?
Well, since he currently isn't the OC and the Patriots are hiring one, they have to interview minority candidates in addition to internal candidates. So just to blow everyone's minds, they could be doing this so they can name MattyP OC.

I’m at work dealing with this FAA nonsense….any updates/rumors to keep me going?

We were caught in that after we disembarked the Love Boat in Ft Lauderdale... Fortunately we were able to find a flight for all 4 of us to Charlotte NC then from there to Philly... Arrived only an hour or so later than we would've done anyway... Could've been a lot worse.

Well, since he currently isn't the OC and the Patriots are hiring one, they have to interview minority candidates in addition to internal candidates. So just to blow everyone's minds, they could be doing this so they can name MattyP OC.
I will cry.

He doesn’t have to name an OC, so the Rooney rule doesn’t apply.

People take demotions all the time. Phat Matt and Judge took demotions to come work for the Pats. They didn't go on to other head coaching jobs.
Patricia and Judge didn't have the opportunity to go on to another HC job because they sucked at it so badly that nobody wanted them.

I’m looking forward to this off-season, it should be really interesting.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back