PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else cried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cry fnordcircle? You have to be kidding.
3 Championships in 4 years, I can take a loss or 2 without tearing up.

I was 40 before I witnessed my first Red Sox World Championship and my dad was 75, if anybody had reason to cry we did. LOL

With all that that we face in life, especially like what DefenseRules mentioned, crying over a sporting event isn't even remotely possible...

Instead, I was left motionless, staring at the wide-screen like a mental patient staring and drooling at a light bulb.

You are a goddamn loser.

Don't worry, we'll go undefeated next year!!!!

i was pissed for a while but i got over it sh*t happens..u win some & u lose some..ill never cry over any sports event..ill never feel bad for any athlete..they get paid millions of dollars to work out & run hahaha & get to retire before they're 40

I'm 45 and currently in therapy because I'm trying to deal with getting ostracized by my family after they learned that I was a homosexual.

If you ask me the male aversion to crying is THE REAL MENTAL DISORDER.

I'm 45 and currently in therapy because I'm trying to deal with getting ostracized by my family after they learned that I was a homosexual.

====================================

At the end of Rocky 1, when Rocky calls for Adriane,,,I always tear up.

That and when Whitney Houston sings "I Will Always Love You".

It's ok to cry some times.:)

good thing you're not a Charger fan. You would have killed yourself a long........long time ago.

====================================

At the end of Rocky 1, when Rocky calls for Adriane,,,I always tear up.

That and when Whitney Houston sings "I Will Always Love You".

It's ok to cry some times.:)

the only four words that make me cry are:

"BUSDRIVER MOVE THAT BUS"

I may have shed a QUICK tear when no one was looking... :cool:
But then I realized that we've won 3 already, and there's plenty more to come....Pats will be back with a vengeance! :)

Last edited:
I still can't believe we lost.

Someone wake me up from this friggin nightmare!

I shed a tear on my way back to HK, about 8 hours and 10 drinks into the flight. After that I've been dry and miserable.

Its a hurt that never goes away.. The Colts loss hurt up until we signed AD, and then I was excited about the next season... I dont know how I feel when on March 3rd we get a report Assante Samual signs a 5 70 mill contract with the Jets.. Or Randy Moss is going to the Jags....But for now, nothing feels or looks the same...

Yes, I did cry. Yes, I am a girl. I'm still in shock, but I know I'll start to feel better........at some point.

i think crying is just one form of expressing feelings. some do, some don't. personally, I didn't, but I sure understand why some did. i just shut out the world for a couple of days, talked then only to family and good friends and am working my way through the pain.

Last edited:
Cry? No way man. I didn't cry!

Sincerely,

Terrell Owens

My son cried, because he's 10. How could I attempt to get him to have some perspective on this if I threw a fit or (God forbid) cried? I tried to take it in stride, as best I could. Still, I couldn't sleep much. That's where it bothers me most.

Yet, with 3 SBs and 2 WS titles, I'm hard pressed to really get too down. I've been grateful for each one.

Last edited:
I didn't cry but I was pretty stunned by the result. I still have not watched any replays of SB 42 or ESPN. Last thing I want to see is smug Steve Young, Jackson, Emitt and Dikta saying how Pats are biggest failure etc(they aren't). It still hurts to think about that game but I'm sure Pats will come back strong next season.

I cried my eyes out! I just didn't know what else to do ....I cried out my disappointment and frustration. Then I isolated myself, as others have said, from anyone but close family and friends. I got a neener neener type phone message from my sister the Bills fan (now that's funny!), not sure when I'll speak to her again. :mad:

WTF does that have to do with crying? I don't care if you're a homosexual,
a heterosexual, a lesbian, a gnome, whatever. Don't play the disenfranchised
player card to gain sympathy because you are not going to get it. Grow a pair! :eek:

Last edited:
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick