SOURCE:houstonchronicle.com

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Dolphins
Sun
Sep 13th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Which team do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SalemPats, Jan 5, 2015.

?

Which team do you hate the most?

1. Broncos

9 vote(s)
    9.0%
  2. Ravens

32 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Colts

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. Steeler

11 vote(s)
    11.0%
  5. Jets

36 vote(s)
    36.0%
  6. Dolphins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bills

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  8. Giants

9 vote(s)
    9.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boomer B

Boomer B 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +3,215
    It's the Jets, always has been and always will be.

For some teams, you hate them because of the players and the rivalry built during a certain time frame. I hated the Colts when the had Manning. They were the anti-Patriots in the early 2000's. A soft team built on offense and had to cry and implement the Ty Law rule. Now that Manning is gone I don't hate them as much. I hate the Ravens but a lot of that is based on thugs like Suggs and Lewis. In 5 years I probably won't hate the Ravens as much.

But my hatred for the Jets is everlasting. My kids will hate the Jets. It doesn't matter who plays for them or who coaches them, I hate everything about that organization. I will always loathe them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +36,058
    I don't hate any teams. I respect some and I consider others poorly run.

I do not consider the NY Jets to be a "team" and much like I consider the existence of Roger Goodell, I see the Jets as nothing more than pure scum that needs to be eradicated from the material world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. tuckeverlasting

tuckeverlasting In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +464
    this week it's the ravens.

4. The_Riddler

The_Riddler 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +520
    Jets, Steelers, Broncos, Scumbag Ravens

Most hated player after Goober Manning goes to T- Horse Gums Suggs

5. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1,421
    Right now...the Russian World Juniors...we came to play...;)

6. nabwong

nabwong Vice President of Boycott NFL Club PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +13,553
    The Zebras.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Gr8est

The Gr8est Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +12,469
    Broncos, Ravens, Colts, Steelers, etc.

Do any of those teams have a thread on this site dedicated to demeaning them like the Rats do?

Pretty much our reasons for hating any of those teams is based on things that happened on the field. My hatred of all things Rat came about as a result of treacherous things they have done to damage the Pats OFF the field; tampering with Parcells, poison pill contract to Curtis Martin, trying to implicate the Pats as also being guilty of whatever misstep they made, ad nauseum.

The Rats aren't good enough to exact vengeance against the Pats on the field so they need to assuage their bruised, inferiority complex infused egos by trying to diminish the Pats accomplishments so they won't have to admit their chosen franchise is so utterly pathetic.

Meanwhile we have an ex-Rat intern who overlooks any Rat transgressions that other teams get punished for. Remember when Tripgate first occurred the Rats were allowed to investigate and punish themselves until there was enough of an uproar that the league decided they would investigate.

"Amazingly" while the Omissioner said that he did not believe BB's account of his misunderstanding the memo regarding location of a camera and use of the video, (BB claimed that he took the phrase in the memo "during the playing of that game" to mean he was OK as long he didn't use any information from the video during the game it was being filmed in), he DID accept Rex Ryan and Mike Westhoff's claim that they were totally unaware of the tripping that was going on on their own sidelines.

Only the Rats can claim to be oblivious and have it accepted as an excuse, and only the Rats have earned my undying contempt and enmity.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +36,058
    I have no words.....U R the Greatest

• Like Like x 1
  9. Foxypats

Foxypats Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +5,240
    The Jets first and foremost, than the Ravens and then any team Manning plays for ! Manning actually annoys me more, I don't really hate him, just hate the way the world fawns over him and the preferential treatment he gets

10. PATS16N0

PATS16N0 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6,902
    Steelers, and it isn't even close.

Biggest Spybabies in the NFL, whiniest fans, and biggest hypocrites.

Ben should have ZERO rings. I have never seen officiating in a Superbowl before that made the NFL as suspect as the Steelers win* over the Seahawks.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ning-the-controversial-calls-of-super-bowl-xl

One of MANY examples:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...Rwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?urn=nfl,260901

Nobody is more fun to give blowout big brother beatdowns to than the lowly, 2nd rate Steelers*, and fortunately, since they aren't on the Patriots level, that's what we give them all the time.

I was hoping we would get to give them another one in the AFCCG this year, but unfortunately they sucked too much to get there, like usual.

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. PlainOldEd

PlainOldEd In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1,399
    images.jpg I wouldnt put the ratbirds on the top of my list since the murderer left, but....,

12. RecoveringCowboy

RecoveringCowboy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3,478
  13. RecoveringCowboy

RecoveringCowboy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3,478
    I suggest the Ravens are the new Raiders

I think Satan changed his mind and declared them Hell's Team

...unless he's still a Jets fan like he told Marino in Little Nicky

14. AzorianPats

AzorianPats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2,663
    If Baltimore was in the AFC east, I'd say its them, but number 1 has to be the Jets....

I don't know how you guys can forget the wars we had with the Colts. They should at the very least be in the top 3.

15. AzorianPats

AzorianPats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2,663
    Ehhh before last year, no one gave a sh!t about the Seahawks..plus we play once every 4 years.

16. 1960Pats

1960Pats PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13,531
    I picked the Steelers (dirty) with the Ravens (dirty), Colts (Irsay) & Broncos (dirty) right behind.

I also can't stomach the talkers, so the Jets and Seahawks (I hate most NFC teams anyway) are up there close.

I used to hate Miami, but that was because of Shula the cheater. Now, not so much.

I never disliked the Bills that I can remember, and I didn't enjoy the 4 straight SB losses. I was pulling for them to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Patriot Missile

Patriot Missile Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +7,648
    The Giants. Robbed by the refs for a immortal season on that doofus helmet throw. Holding all the way and missed opportunities by the Pats. Until the day I die I hate the Giants and know if they played that team 10 times the Pats win 9. Never mind once,they lost to that subpar QB twice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. sb1

sb1 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +14,538
    If you need a reason to loathe the Steelers and especially their fanbase I have 4 words for you.

"Bernard Pollard Fan Club".

That is all.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. terabthia2

terabthia2 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +321
    Yeah, but those were the Manning-Polian Colts. They were easily top 3 when that was going on, but since they both left, I only mildly dislike the Colts now. Unlike the Jets and Broncos, they don't have permanent hate status.

20. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +8,629
    No sports team is worth the emotional energy it would take to work myself into a state of "hate" in their regard. But if you're asking me which of these franchises do I hold in the lowest regard (I say "franchises" because "teams" themselves are different from year to year), then here's my list:

The Jets. Poorly managed from the top on down with classless fans and a clueless owner.
    Dolphins. Not as bad as the Jets, but close.
    Ravens. I just don't like their style of play and the players they put forward (Lewis and Dilfer come to mind).
    Colts. I've never liked Irsay and didn't like Polian. Andrew Luck is a class act and they could move off my bottom list.

I actually have respect for the Giants and Steelers, two historic franchises with great ownership. I'm not very fond of the current version of the Steelers because I can't respect Roethlisberger, but the Rooney's are a class act. The Giants of course ruined our dreams x2 and big time in 08, but they won both games on the field and the Mara's are also a class act.

I don't waste much energy on the Broncos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.