• Giants

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
For me it's the Ravens. I hate their ****iness and the way they win. I can't wait till Saturday.

Let's see:
1. Ratbirds/Jest
2. Donkeys
3. Gints

Jets followed closely by the Ravens out of that list.

Giants

We'd have 2 more SuperBowls if it weren't for Eli and Coughlin sticking horseshoes up their asses

Last edited:
1. Jets (although they have gotten to the point that I pitty them more than hate them)
2. Any team Manning is on
3. Ravens

I don't hate the Ravens enough because the Pats don't see them every year. But they are a pretty despicable team. The thing is Suggs has done far worse than Ray Rice and has never missed a game for pummeling his girlfriend/wife on multiple occasions. There is little to like about the Ravens.

#1 is easy. Steelers.
Then Jets.
Then
Raiders
Giants
Dolphins

And then the Ravens I guess. Have no love for that team but I don't hate them nearly as much as the others on the list especially the teams near the top. Take Suggs off that team and I'd have less of a problem with them.

Amazing that the Colts would have been on this list 10 years ago... but now they might even be in my top 10 liked teams...go figure

And I don't really hate the Broncos in 2014. I like seeing them lose only because it benefits my team. Hated the Broncos a lot more in the 90's and when Shanny was there.

Last edited:
In no particular order.

-Pittsburgh Steelers (fanbase is constantly flapping it's gums about Cameragate)
-Every P. Manning led team
-NY Jets
- Miami Dolphins (Fanbase has gotten awful ****y as of late).
-Baltimore Ravens (Mostly due to Suggs and Flacco's game. I enjoy watching S.Smith play however).

I resent the Giants for crushing my hopes and dreams twice, but I blame the Pats just as much for not executing. Furthermore, although it's despicable how Eli has gotten a horseshoe up the rectum twice, I have mad respect for some of the players on the D-lines of 07 and 11 (Strahan, Tuck, JPP).

1. Ravens
2. Giants (would be 1 but watching Beckham play makes my loins froth)
3. Jest
4. Dolphins
5. Broncos

1.) Any team QB'd by a Manning

2.)Any team coached by a Harbaugh

3.)The Jets

4.)The steelers

I voted for the Jests but you should have the Giants in there. I may have voted differently.

Does anyone actually hate the Bills? I guess I did in the Kelly/Levy days...not for any reason in particular other than the fact they were really good and kept going back to SBs

Jets/Giants/Ravens/Colts

The Jesters, easily. Followed by Denver (Manning) then Baltimore.

Jets
Ravins
Denvah
Squealers

Don't hate Bills, feel sorry for them

Used to hate:
Jints but back in the 50s & 60s not because of The Games Not To Be Mentioned
Dolphins back when they owned us
Colts when neck bolts played there

I consistantly have hated two teams

The Jest. right from the start of my being a Pats fan back in the early 70'sIhave had a natural hatred of the Jest. I don't know were it came from, but it happened immediately, like i was born a jest hater.

The Cowboys after they told me that they were My team, and more recently because of Jerahh Jones.

The P Mannings, any team lead by Payton. not because of P Manning but for all the adulation and ball washing he doesn't deserve.

The Colts, because old man irsay moved them in the middle of the night 30+ years ago to indy. I should let that one go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back