PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Patriot's legends do you wish had won a Championship with the Pats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Mankings 2005-2013 sandwiched between 5 Super Bowls....ouch

Randy Vataha, a 70s version of Edelman, 5'10 176 pounds and a 17th round draft pick...... tough as nails and all grit......
Though Mack Herron was the reason I became a Pat's fan, My first Patriot's jersey was a #18 red Randy Vataha jersey, Christmas Eve 1976. My mom rules ! Though she is a Jet's fan (we live in NYC), she somehow was able to get a Patriot's jersey, which was not an easy thing to find in NYC in 1976.

Lawrence "Koolaid" Maroney.

The post game dancing would have been epic.

Logan Mankings 2005-2013 sandwiched between 5 Super Bowls....ouch

Yep, Mankins would be my first choice as well. Like VW he should go to Canton, a totally dominant player for a long long time

Grogan, Tippett, Nelson, Hannah, Morgan, the whole 76 team, and the 1996 team.
That '76 team could really run the ball down people's throats.

And if only the '85 Bears somehow (don't know how but stranger things HAVE happened...well, maybe not this strange) lost in the NFC playoffs, Tippett and Morgan (among many other greats from that team) would have rings.
Maybe if McMahon and Payton had ligament tears, the playoffs would have been a little more interesting. Where was Bernie Pollard when you needed him.

Seau and Moss

Curtis Martin and Ben Coates
Randy Moss and Wes Welker for obvious reasons.

Grogan and Fryar

Even though he got a ring, I wish Mayo had been on the field and healthy for Super Bowl XLIX.

Too long of a list but a few need to be Hog, Nellie, Brock, Grogs, Stingley, Steamer, Coates, Flutie, Gray, Jules Adams, Welker, Mankins, Moss, Armstrong, Tip, Blackmon, Mosi, RayClay

I especially like your mentions of: Julius Adams, Darryl Stingley, and Bruce Armstrong.

Marquis Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back