PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where to Watch NE-Washington in Phoenix/Scottsdale Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have a business trip that requires me to be in Arizona next weekend. Hate to miss a home game (something that doesn't happen all that often).

I'm looking for a fun place for Mrs. Zeus and yours truly to watch the game. Any suggestions?

I'll be staying at the Sanctuary Resort - believe that is near Camelback.

Thanks!

Yep, Toso's. It's kind of in a weird part of Phoenix (not bad, but just a weird place for a pub), but it's pretty Boston oriented, with Pats stuff around. Had Sox games on in the summer.

Also, it's just a shot up 101 from North Scottsdale, then on I-17 south a short bit.

Yep, Toso's. It's kind of in a weird part of Phoenix (not bad, but just a weird place for a pub), but it's pretty Boston oriented, with Pats stuff around. Had Sox games on in the summer.

Also, it's just a shot up 101 from North Scottsdale, then on I-17 south a short bit.
Went to Toso's on Superbowl game day. A total dive bar, but totally devoted to the Patriots. You'll find lots of other Pats fans to watch and celebrate with here.

Went to Toso's on Superbowl game day. A total dive bar, but totally devoted to the Patriots. You'll find lots of other Pats fans to watch and celebrate with here.

Depending on exactly when I'm back in Arizona, that may be exactly the place I'm watching the Super Bowl...because, well, we're going to be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents