PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

where is jerry remy?

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
two games in a row the rem dog isnt in the booth. anybody know why?

Last edited:
He's on suicide watch after watching this high-priced team of under achievers continue to lose to bums like Seattle. :eek:

He's on suicide watch after watching this high-priced team of under achievers continue to lose to bums like Seattle. :eek:
May be it's just me, but this is the most irritating team to watch in memory. If they didn't set a world's record for leaving men on base, particualrly in scoring postion, for a month (April or any month), I'll be shocked. It's painful. To be be blunt, this team sucks.

May be it's just me, but this is the most irritating team to watch in memory. If they didn't set a world's record for leaving men on base, particualrly in scoring postion, for a month (April or any month), I'll be shocked. It's painful. To be be blunt, this team sucks.
Achilles heel is leaving RISP early in the season. The team simply cannot hit in the clutch right now.

im starting to think hes got more than the flu.
Yeah, the last time he was out for a long period a while back didn't he have some sort of lung cancer???

Last edited:
it was pneumonia

Update- Don Orsillo reported RemDog will be back Monday.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back