PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When can N'Keal Harry practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Branch's rookie season = 2002 = no postseason.

Regards,
Chris

Wow, I was pretty sure he was traded to Seattle in his final year because I remember missing him in 2006.... looks like he played 4 years here before going to Seattle...

the correct answer is today.

Wow, I was pretty sure he was traded to Seattle in his final year because I remember missing him in 2006.... looks like he played 4 years here before going to Seattle...
I think his rookie contract was under the old 5-year rule since shortened to 4.

Regards,
Chris

I think his rookie contract was under the old 5-year rule since shortened to 4.

Regards,
Chris

Either way....he made an impact...I'll never forget him waving good bye to Von Holfen (sp?) on an end around during the 04' AFC title game @ Heinz...

Lol, sounds like we're getting zero contribution from another high pick...

Said it a million times, it is INCREDIBLE how this team is so dominant with how little they get from high picks

They always pick late in the first round, well after the top 15 players (usually the sure fire studs) are off the board. Despite this they’ve been historically the best drafting team in the league, so I am totally lost on your reasoning. I was critical last offseason about their recent drafts, but they’ve had a phenomenal stretch here to get back on track. Also, who cares if it’s a high pick, mid round pick, or UDFA?

Either way....he made an impact...I'll never forget him waving good bye to Von Holfen (sp?) on an end around during the 04' AFC title game @ Heinz...
Yep -- that was so awesome!

Answer to the thread title:

Well, tough way for a rookie to start with Tom Brady.
Missed half of training camp and the first seven games or so. Tom famously isn't big on rookies or in-season additions.
But right now he's competing with Gunner Olszewski for snaps. He had more than zero college receptions, so that's a bit of an advantage over the UDFA defensive back. Hopefully Harry has become an expert on Tom's route tree decisions over the past two months. Absolutely a position of need, so a real welcome return. Great news.

They always pick late in the first round, well after the top 15 players (usually the sure fire studs) are off the board. Despite this they’ve been historically the best drafting team in the league, so I am totally lost on your reasoning. I was critical last offseason about their recent drafts, but they’ve had a phenomenal stretch here to get back on track. Also, who cares if it’s a high pick, mid round pick, or UDFA?

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Harry. If he could not get open in college, how is he going to get open in the NFL? Especially against some of the taller d-backs? It is not clear what the Patriots were thinking when they drafted him

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Harry. If he could not get open in college, how is he going to get open in the NFL? Especially against some of the taller d-backs? It is not clear what the Patriots were thinking when they drafted him

If he dominated in college without getting open, why couldn’t he do the same thing in the NFL? Help us understand your logic.

I can post a dozen clips of him getting great separation, but somehow I don't think you'll change your narrative. He's going to be just fine.

I can post a dozen clips of him getting great separation, but somehow I don't think you'll change your narrative. He's going to be just fine.

Don't bother with that troll, @FredFromDartmouth . I can't believe that the mods here haven't banned him permanently.

You won't find him on your TV Monday night.

His first eligible game is Nov 3 SNF at Baltimore.

Yup, I knew that. Since we can use some help on Offense, throw him in there anyway lol

zBadelle.png

What was bb and caserio thinking? Run them out of town

Don't bother with that troll, @FredFromDartmouth . I can't believe that the mods here haven't banned him permanently.
He keeps changing what rock he is hiding under ...
He's only posted a few times since *****ing about the Harry selection in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes